𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

❛❛ you must be tired ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"are you alright?"

a boy with a mop of dark hair and a single streak of grey steps forward, eyes filled with worry as he speaks.

jiyeol manages a nod, suddenly feeling embarrassed at how she was acting in front of these people she just met.

"i just got a bit dizzy, dont worry" she assures as everyone started to circle around her.

yeosang tilts his head as he and mingi finally lets her go, making sure that the girl wont fall over or faint.

"you said that earlier" yeosang utters, worriedly eying her up and down.

"im fine, guys.. really" she chuckles.

san scans her figure for a second before taking off his blazer, swiftly turning it around as he lets it rest around her shoulders.

"you look cold. im san by the way" the grey streak gives her a dimply smile.

jiyeol forces down an incoming blush "thank you... but people normally offer their hands rather than their blazer when they first meet"

the group erupts into chuckles as the steel haired boy from earlier slings an arm around san "im jongho! the youngest out of everyone and san's younger brother"

jiyeol eyes the two back and forth, a small grin tugging on her lips as she sees that the grey streak of hair on san's head was the same shade that colored the youngest.

"its nice to meet all of you" she does a small bow, plastering a bright smile on her face that turned her eyes into crescents.

hongjoong smiles as he does a quick scan around their group, spotting that with the exception of wooyoung, one was indeed missing.

"where's seonghwa?" he utters, mostly directing the question to san.

"he had to leave early because of an emergency back at the company" the grey streaked answers "he already said his regards to wooyoung, so dont worry"

hongjoong frowns at that, but nods, knowing that there was really nothing he could do for the raven haired. seonghwa simply took his work quite seriously.

jiyeol looks at the duo back and forth but doesn't ask who the seonghwa was.

the name didnt ring any bell, so she just assumed that the boy was one of wooyoung's closest friends.

"i dont think the party's going to end anytime soon" jongho suddenly speaks up, resting his hands over his waist.

they could still hear the event taking place inside, the music booming loudly as people continued to jump on the dance floor despite wearing heels and formal wear.