𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

❛❛ you look like you're having a blast ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

they make their way towards the ceremony, jiyeol assisting the other bridesmaids as they fix soojin's trail.

the bride turns to look behind her, letting out a series of thank you to everyone. soojin holds her bouquet rather tightly as she stares at the big closed doors.

behind those was her soon to be husband, waiting patiently by the altar.

she unconsciously fixes her pinned lilac hair, dusting her already neat gown as she tries to even out her breathing.

the wedding organizer speaks through her in-ear, motioning for everyone to go back inside and pair up with their partners.

jiyeol clutches her gown up, struggling a bit on her heels as she makes her way to the lilac and embraces her tight.

"see you inside" she whispers as soojin nods, mouthing a thank you.

jiyeol enters with the rest of the bridesmaids, eyes scanning over for the first person in line.

her vision lands on a mop of blonde hair, the boy turning towards her with a gentle smile.

jiyeol had to blink for a second, a little stunned at how gorgeous her partner was.

the boy hands her a mini bouquet filled with white roses "you must be my partner. im yeosang, kang yeosang"

the girl takes the assortment rather bashfully "im moon jiyeol" she greets.

"wooyoung has told me quite a bit about you, but he never said how pretty you were" he smirks "at least i wont outshine you today"

the girl narrows her eyes playfully, laughing as the boy laughs as well.

"you are my type of humor" she states as she loops her arm with his.

"im glad you're my partner, i cant imagine having to walk down the aisle with some poshy ass brat—"

jiyeol laughs once again, garnering a smile from the boy.

the duo continues to converse with one another, having to get to know eachother even during the short talk.

both yeosang and jiyeol zips their lips tight as the lights suddenly dims low and the small orchestra started playing at the front-- a slow melodious tune accompanied by the voice of a male.

"the one singing is a friend of ours" yeosang whispers as the small children at the front starts moving.

"really? he has a really nice voice" jiyeol whispers back, the blonde humming in agreement.

they turn silent, jiyeol holding her bouquet properly in front as they started walking.

she tried her best to not trip on her heels, yeosang probably noticed her struggle as he guides her through, carefully walking in sync with her.