𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊

❛❛ you're just being silly now ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"i think you shouldnt be here"

wooyoung pouts as he buttons up his dress shirt, eyes landing on seonghwa who had his brows quirked up, an unamused look on his face.

the room turns silent as the rest of the boys looks at the groom and raven haired back and forth.

"you should have said it earlier before i got dressed up" seonghwa crosses his arms as he leans by the nearest wall "i had work today"

everyone was now dressed in their suits, painting the luxurious hotel room they stayed at in splotches of black and white.

"work work work" hongjoong does a mimicking voice, his hands moving along with his mouth "all you talk about is work"

seonghwa moves his gaze to his candy haired friend "you're a ceo yourself joong, you know how much work we have—"

hongjoong brings a hand up "i do, but im not as uptight like you. we're at the wedding of one of our best friends, lets not bring up work"

san chuckles from the corner, making his way towards the bed before plopping down beside his brother, jongho "some things really dont change"

the raven haired waves his hands to dismiss the conversation, turning his head back to the lilac haired groom.

"now, why shouldn't i be here?"

wooyoung continues to pout as he wears his suit, yeosang assisting him as he holds the blazer from the back.

"because you look better than me" he utters.

all seven of them turns to him with different expressions, each trying to decipher whether the groom was being serious or not.

"soojin still hasnt met you. what if she turns me down once she sees you and—" wooyoung starts to dramatically hyperventilate, resulting for yunho and mingi to turn away to stop themselves from laughing.

the lilac was actually being serious.

"maybe you should skip the ceremony" wooyoung says lastly "so that if she does see you, she'll already be married to me and she won't be able to leave because i wouldn't let her"

"i imagine the bride having wedding jitters, not you" jongho comments in utter disbelief "you're just being silly now"

"im not joking" wooyoung snaps, his pout turning much more prominent.

"im sure soojin loves you as much as you do" hongjoong reassures the worried groom, he himself trying to refrain from laughing.

"you're talking nonsense jung wooyoung" seonghwa deadpans "i'll just take whatever you said as a compliment or something"