𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

❛❛ missed me? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

she was in a yard, a massive one with numerous plants and greenery. on one side was a gazebo and on the other was a wooden swing.

but unlike her usual visions... this one she could actually see everything clearly, she could easily point out to something and identify it immediately.

her eyes scans among the flowers, seeing her vision be filled by its beautifully bright color.

the usual blue splotches she sees in her dreams were now clear, giving her the ability to recognize that she had been staring down on a patch of forget-me-nots.

she brings her fingers down to gently caress a petal, but stops as she notices a small butterfly fluttering about.

the girl watches it as the creature slowly makes it's way towards her, landing just directly on the blossom in front of her.

just as she was about to reach out a hand towards it, somebody from behind lands a palm on her shoulder, stopping her, and instead of getting shocked by the sudden presence,

she smiles.

a familiar warmth covers her heart as if knowing who the person was but at the same time... her brain couldnt identify who.

"jiyeol"

the person calls for her, a deep yet gentle voice of a male that made her heart thump loudly in her chest.

the smile on her face grows bigger, turning eager to spin her head around to greet to person,

but before she could take a glimpse of the man, a ring pierces through the silence and a sudden flash of blue and green blinds her eyes.

...

jiyeol shakes her head as her mind takes in the vision, her confusion growing more as she finally steadies herself.

thankfully she didn't faint or fall, it would have been such embarrassing situation since her boss was there to witness it.

the entire vision was clear and vivid, giving her the ability to see everything for the first time.

sadly, she didnt see anybody else in her vision except for her and a certain butterfly. a man was also there behind her yet she wasnt able to even get a small glimpse of him.

she frowns.

she had hope to at least have a glance over any of the faces she had been longing to see, but to her dismay, she doesnt- even if the chance was so so close.

but that voice...

her hands trembled as she looks down to her plant, still seeing the blue and green butterfly perched on it. the creature flutters its wings as it directs its head towards her, as if asking the girl if she had caused her sudden distress.