𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

❛❛ ms. moon, let's go ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

as soon as the voice made its announcement, streams of lights beamed from the side, moving orderly as they ran from their spot to the center of the ballroom before hitting the beautiful chandelier.

after that, the beams suddenly dims as the grand chandelier gradually descends, its crystal fragments sparkling as every attendee stares at it in awe.

a slow melodious tune starts playing from the side- an orchestrate of violins, a harp and a piano.

guests starts swarming the center of the ballroom, pulling their partners with them as they all adorn their chosen masks for the night.

jiyeol brings her's out, fiddling with it in between her fingers as she stares at all the mysterious figures wearing their masks- hiding their identities for everyone except their companions.

the starlight haired instinctively looks at the raven haired, getting a bit surprised to see that the man was already looking at her.

jiyeol's heart flips.

seonghwa's eyes were unreadable, grey orbs darker than usual.

haewon looks at the two back and forth, jealousy and rage slowly consuming her as she pulls the ceo away "lets go darling! the dance is about to start"

seonghwa pries his eyes away from his secretary to look at the obnoxious girl clinging onto him "ms. chai, let g-"

"jiyeol! i found you" jeongin came running towards them, smiling brightly as he looks at the starlight haired "lets go"

the boy pulls jiyeol away, holding her wrist as he guides her towards the center. at the same time, haewon pulls seonghwa with her, directly them far away from jiyeol and her partner.

seonghwa turns his head to watch the starlight haired leave towards the opposite direction, fist balling to the side before looking forward, missing how jiyeol also turned to watch him go.

jeongin pulls her near the middle, his smile unwavering as he faces her.

everyone around them were now wearing their masks- jiyeol and her partner not excepted as they also had their masks on; jiyeol with her simple black laced one and jeongin in his matte green.

the violins starts playing first, soon followed by the piano as they accompanied eachother in a soothing tuned.

jiyeol does a curtsy as jeongin bows, the boy hesitating for a moment before placing his hands on her waist, smiling bashfully at the contact as a blush blooms on his cheeks.

the girl laughs at him as she places her hands on his shoulders, jeongin relaxing in her touch as the beat picks up.

the boy holds her in her hand as she twirls, her gown flowing outward before they flattened their palms together. soon the harp makes it appearance, ringing in the ballroom as jeongin passes her to the next man.