𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞

❛❛ you're here ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

rain plummets down the earth.

the sky was a shade of ash, the heavens above continuously crying it's cold tears as if grieving the lost of what was meant to be.

the rain was hash against her skin, hitting every bare area her white cotton dress wasnt able to cover.

she opens her eyes, sucking in a breath as she frantically looks around.

everything was hazy, white and dreamlike, but she could still tell that she was standing in a field.

she raises a hand up, feeling the droplets touch her open palm. the girl clenches her fist, swallowing that growing lump in her throat.

jiyeol looks up, letting her face get drenched by the tears the sky offered.

closing her eyes, she exhales.

as she brings her head down, her gaze lands upon a single white dot from a distance.

a girl, she thinks, her sight clearing enough to make out the identical soft cotton dress the girl wore as well as her short silvery-white hair.

who...?

she takes a step forward, aiming to approach the woman, but her feet doesnt allow it...

they were planted on the muddy grass below.

she attempts to step forward again, but she doesnt budge. jiyeol looks around, finally noticing the platoon behind the woman and the silhouette of a blue haired man.

"...stop! its not worth it! you'll get killed!"

that voice....

both her hands flies up to her throat, realizing that that voice was... her's.

but she didnt open her mouth, nor did she know why she would scream. jiyeol opens her mouth to ask the woman, but her voice came out inaudible, words forming yet none were coming out.

a type of panic starts to bubble in her stomach, the pattering of the rain not helping the growing anxiousness inside of her.

she whips her head to the other side - opposite the women in white, and spots a dark figure, simply just standing with a glistening sword in hand.

the figure - a man, she assumed, subtly turns his head to her. jiyeol swallows as her heart falls to her stomach, the cold droplets numbing her senses.

his metallic-grey orbs shined so bright, burning with a furry filled with so much emotion that even she could feel it.

their momentary locking soon ends, the man returning his gaze at the platoon against him.