𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

❛❛ im not as fragile as you think ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : - ⭒ ❀ ⭒ - : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol, san and yeosang hurriedly made their way towards jonghost, doubling their pace as they hear the lilac shouting from behind.

a giggle erupts from jiyeol's lips as san tugs on her hand, signaling for her to start running as he and blonde sprint forward.

jiyeol scrunches her brows at the childishness but follows in their steps nonetheless. they could heard wooyoung shouting from behind once again, whining loudly as he stomps on the ground like a toddler.

they really didnt care much about the attention they were grabbing, strangers eying them and their antics as they swerve around the lunch crowd.

people grew confuse as they see four grown people, dressed in neat business attire, wearing ids that indicated that they worked for a world class company, running childishly around.

jiyeol, like she ignored the stares they received, also ignored the throbbing pain in her feet, her ankles practically screaming at her to stop running in her 4 inch heels.

it would certainly kick her in the ass once the adrenaline she felt died down.

her long brown hair also fell from its neatly tied bun, falling down her back as it gently swayed against the wind.

soon, the four of them reaches the familiar restaurant, their laughter resonating across the entrance of jonghost as san, yeosang and jiyeol shares a high-five.

wooyoung finally catches up to them, jumping in the air as he lands a kick on yeosang's leg and a punch on san's arm. as he was about to pinch the girl on her cheeks, she hisses.

san and yeosang quickly stops from their laughter, instantly glaring at the lilac male as they hear the sound of her pain. wooyoung raises both this hands in defense, glancing at the two boys who looked like they were ready to beat him to a pulp.

"i havent even touched her" he reasons, taking a small step behind the girl - making her his makeshift shield.

yeosang continues to eye him, making wooyoung gulp as san quickly turns to jiyeol and does a quick inspection of her - from head to toes.

he spots the reddening of her feet, a sight that clearly meant that she had abused her feet from running. san smacks himself inwardly, completely forgetting the fact the girl was wearing heels when the idea of leaving wooyoung behind occurred in his mind.

"i forgot you were wearing heels" san mutters, tone filled with a tinge of regret.

the two other boys turns to look below, yeosang physically smacking san on the back of his head "this was your idea!"