𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞

❛❛ i needed a break ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol retracts her hand back, as if the cool metal was suddenly burning.

she stares at the knob for a few second before turning her gaze towards the wooden door. her mind was undoubtedly puzzled, the cogs in her mind turning.

then she shifts her eyes towards the small opening.

truth be told, jiyeol was a little scared. the question of what lies beyond the door was in her mind for so long, that now she has the opportunity to find out what it is, she somehow was a bit hesitant.

the girl twists her lips to the side, contemplating whether she should go inside or not.

oh god, what if there's a dead body inside.

the most sinister of thoughts starts rumbling in her brain, some a little unrealistic to say the least.

after a few more seconds of thinking, she scuffles back to her desk, putting down all the things she was carrying and hurries back to the door once more.

her fists balls itself, heels tapping on the marble flooring. with a swallow, her hand reaches forward, circling around the cool metal and pushes.

it was dark inside, a dim overhead light was the only thing illuminating the small area. jiyeol couldnt identify anything inside, she couldn't properly tell what the wall color was nor if there was something there.

she sighs.

jiyeol was so close to backing out, yet for some reason, there was like a force telling her-- pulling her to go inside.

she mindlessly does, feet trailing silently as her eyes slowly adjust to the dark.

she eyes her surroundings. the room was fairly empty, the light above the only visible thing she could see. her head tilts.

why is this room locked? there's nothing here.

as her feet explores the area, the edge of her heel suddenly bumps into something. she reaches her hands forward, feeling two slick metal poles that stretched upwards, between the poles were smaller bars.

a ladder.

jiyeol looks upwards, seeing nothing but darkness. she twists her lips to the side, tapping the ladder as she contemplates on whether to climb up or not. after a second of thinking, she makes an attempt to climb. her heels did not help her one inch, making the climb up much more tricky for her.

"damn" she whispers.

the brunette finally reaches the top. jiyeol uses one of her hands to grip onto the bar whilst the other feels the top of the room. she makes out that the top was actually a trap door, the barrier ever so slightly opening when she pushes it with a little bit of force.