𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❛❛ a peculiar girl ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

she pries her eyes away from her computer, the grip on the pen she held loosening up a bit.

jiyeol reaches over to pick up the ringing phone, clearing her throat in the process.

"hello, mr. park's secretary speaking"

"ms. moon"

at the sound of the deep familiar monotonous voice, jiyeol's eyes drifts over to the opaque wall, spotting the hazy blob of seonghwa's figure inside.

she presses her lips tight, refraining to let that tinge of irritation to pass through.

"yes, mr. park?"

it was only her first week working at MARS and seonghwa had not been merciful with tasks.

she would receive loads and loads of files and paperwork everyday, and even though she would do all of them without complaint, she had never received even a single thank you from the young ceo.

not a single thank you.

she had wanted to quit, but the thing that drove her to last even a single week at this place was so that she could inwardly stick her tongue out at the ceo and shout “you were wrong

well... that and the fact that the grey streaked assistant had been very helpful to her.

"i'll be sending you a couple of files right now, make 3 copies of them each and bring them to me"

seonghwa's voice was flat, emotionless as he speaks through the line. jiyeol had to stop herself from scoffing, plastering the politest voice she could muster and replied.

"alright mr. park, i'll bring them to you in a jiffy" she utters in a pitch higher than usual.

jiyeol brings the phone down, hearing a muffled "in a wha—" before the line ends. she chuckles smugly to herself, patting herself in the back as she hears the printer below working.

the girl reaches below to grab the files, tucking her bangs underneath her ear as she stands and walks towards the supply room.

jiyeol places the papers onto the scanner, pushing a couple of buttons as the machine finally does its job.

she leans onto the nearest wall, eyes staring blankly over the silver and white machine, the constant buzzing ringing in her ears sounding melodious.

jiyeol had been spending most of her days alone in the peace and quiet of her work area, and although she liked the peacefulness... it was enough to drive her insane— the lack of human interaction and usual office noise wasnt doing her good.