𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

❛❛ i dont like you anymore ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"why didnt you tell me?"

jiyeol had her arms propped onto the marble surface of her counter, chin balanced in between her palms as she watches her lilac haired friend prepare their morning smoothies.

they originally planned to cook breakfast, but after the fiasco that had happened earlier, both of them decided to just order food out-- pancakes and waffles to be specific, the duo couldnt wait to stuff their mouths with the sweet delicacy.

"well" soojin pours out the blended drink into separate glasses, eyes focused "we just recently found out. plus, i told wooyoung that he can tell the boys but not you, i wanted to tell you personally"

the lilac pouts as she places the blender down, looking at her friend with sad puppy eyes. jiyeol only scrunches up her nose in response.

"its alright" the brunette stands, meeting with soojin who had just quickly cleaned up the supplies she used to make their drinks.

jiyeol hugs her best friend, soojin smiling as she wrapped her arms around her torso in return "im going to be an aunt" the brunette pulls her face back, looking at the latter with soft genuine eyes "and you're going to be a mom"

jiyeol couldn't explain the amount of happiness she feels for her friend. she knew how much it meant for soojin to start a family, and with an angel on the way, she felt like she could cry. she was happy for the soon to be mom.

"and wooyoung's going to be a dad" soojin adds.

with that, jiyeol contorts her face, widening her eyes in fake shock and worry "oh god, wooyoung's going to be a dad"

the girls laugh as they release from their hug, the atmosphere undeniably light and warm. oh how jiyeol wished every morning could be like this.

she now wonders when she'll have this happiness soojin feels, as if she's whole. all of her life it felt as if something was missing, a piece from her soul continuously searching for something or someone so unreachable but close at the same time.

jiyeol shakes off the thought, focusing on her friend once more. it was soojin's special moment, and she didnt want lingering feelings or thoughts distract her.

"does yeonjun know" she asks, remembering the oversized lemon.

soojin only nods, making jiyeol pout "why did he know about it first?"

soojin chuckles as she pats the latter's head "yeonjun when out of town to visit uncle chul, i told him just as he left"

jiyeol furrows her brows in confusion. she didnt know about that "why do i feel like i've been missing a lot on my best friends' life"