𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

❛❛ have you eaten yet? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol lies is her bed, limps sprawled all over the mattress as her eyes stared mindless at the ceiling.

soojin had graciously closed 201 early today, saying that she and wooyoung were going on a date.

she shivers at the couple, recalling how shamelessly lovey dovey they are even when they were in public.

jiyeol could feel the singleliness in her.

if that even was a word, it would be the best to describe how she felt.

the girl would somehow feel sad and even jealous deep down whenever the two would unintentionally shove their antics down her throat.

she shakes her head, ending her momentary pity party as she jolts upwards.

just as she stands, her stomach grumbles loudly, demanding for the girl to feed it. jiyeol pats her stomach, reassuring it that it would soon get its much needed sustenance.

she opens her fridge, grabbing out two eggs and some left over spam. she then proceeds to the cupboards, prying them open as she takes out two packs of instant ramen.

jiyeol reaches for a pot, filling it with water before turning on the stove.

when the water starts to boil, she places in the noodles, adding the seasoning as well.

she leans her body towards the counter, propping her elbows on top of the surface as she squeezes her cheek in between her palms.

the girl stares at the cooking ramen with delight, eyes clearly excited for the upcoming meal.

she soon cracks the two eggs, adding them into the pot before placing the remaining slices of spam.

the girl hops her way around the kitchen, bouncing on the tips of her toes as she grabs some chopsticks and a bag of chips on the way.

her dinner wasnt quite the healthiest, but it sure was delicious... she needed it after all- the encounter with seonghwa had been mercilessly invading her mind, repeating his words over and over again, not only making her confused but stressed as well.

she sighs as she hits her head with the chopsticks "you're thinking about it agai-"

the knocking on her door stops her mid sentence, her brows furrowing at the sudden noise. she looks over to the clock, brows knitting together even more as she sees the time.

9:20pm

"who...?" she mumbles silently, switching off the stove with a frown. she looks down to her delicious looking instant noodles, muttering a sad 'i'll eat you later' before proceeding to walk towards the door.