𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

❛❛ is that all, mr. park? ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

as the gala had ended the night before, the prestigious event living a slight bitter stain between the ceo and his secretary.

san could ultimately feel the tension as soon as he steps out of the elevator. the corridors in the office felt gloomy, the usual bright aura that came with jiyeol didnt seem like it did today.

the assistant looks around, feet trailing slowly. the glass wall that separated seonghwa's office from the rest was set opaque, preventing for anyone to see inside.

he finally reaches the secretary's table, spotting jiyeol who was focused on typing something down on her computer.

"good morning dear" he greets.

the girl looks up at him, smiling "good morning"

san couldnt depict it but her smile was different than her other smiles. he places her coffee cup down her desk "is something wrong?"

she shakes her head "nothing's wrong"

san only stares at her, squinting his eyes a little. he was trying to push her to say something, but to his dismay, the girl doesnt as she only reaches for her coffee with a shrug.

"i'll give seonghwa his coffee" san wiggles the remaining coffee he held as he turns. he twists his lips in thought as he heads for the ceo's office.

he lands a soft knock on the door as he pries it open, making sure to close it before appointing a look towards his friend.

"seonghwa" san clicks his tongue as he places the coffee down, eyes squinted accusingly.

the man merely brings his eyes to face his assistant, rising a brow "mr. choi"

"what did you do?" san crosses his arms, voiding any tone of formality.

seonghwa leaves his work as he leans back his swivel chair, grey orbs trained onto his assistant "what are you accusing me off san"

the statement didnt seem like a question, more of like he was affirming the grey streaked to speak out.

"jiyeol"

at the mention of her name, san sees the smallest shift in the ceo's composure, his usual blank stare gaining a hint of emotion; guilt? regret? san couldn't tell.

"something happened, didnt it?" the grey streaked takes a sit on one of the leather couches, crossing his legs as his eyes remained unwavering.

seonghwa sighs as he looks out the window, index finger tapping in a rhythm on his chair's arm rest. he hums in response.

san had rarely seen his friend act like this. the usually aura he emitted somehow toned down, and unlike his usual piercing eyes, now they were somehow downcast, staring at the skylines and buildings afar.