𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔

❛❛ its not my fault they cant handle working for me ❜❜

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"you should really find yourself another secretary"

another pile of paperwork lands on his desk, creating a rather loud thud against the smooth wooden surface.

the raven haired seated on the swivel chair didnt even turn in acknowledgement, continuing his work even if the man in front of the desk bore holes through his head.

"mr. park"

the raven haired merely brought his eyes up, momentarily prying it away from his computer before returning it back.

"i dont need a secretary especially if they cant even to their jobs right" his voice was monotonous, clearly unamused to his colleague's suggestion.

"your last one quitted just a week after getting employed" the boy deadpans "there clearly must be something wrong"

"its not my fault they cant handle working for me, san"

san swipes his hair back, feeling his dark locks in between his fingers. he ruffles it, making sure the single grey streak at the front looked neat.

"seonghwa"

the raven haired finally looks at him, his name floating around the room as he turns his swivel chair, facing the grey streaked boy.

he crosses his leg over the other as he leans back, elbows balanced on his chair's arms as he clasps his hands together.

the gold plaque with his name engraved on it sat at the very edge of his large desk. having the addition of his company's name and signature star-flower-star symbol as well as the letters CEO at the bottom of his name.

PARK SEONGHWA
ᴄᴇᴏ
⭒ ❀ ⭒
𝐌 𝐀 𝐑 𝐒

"choi san" seonghwa eyes the boy "as i said. i dont need anyone who cant handle working for me. MARS is one of the country's biggest companies and if they cant handle such an important job, then its better for them to just quit"

san squints his eyes at the raven haired.

seonghwa's lips turned to a slight grin as his hands reached for the paperwork "plus, i already have you"

the grey streaked rolls his eyes, hands resting on his hips as he scoffs "im your assistant seonghwa, not your secretary. there's a fine line between the two"

the raven haired doesn't say anything as he continues to flip over the files, his brows furrowing together as san places another stack on his table.

"i've scheduled a new secretary next week wednesday. the head of hr would be narrowing the choices to 1" san flips over the paper, seonghwa clicking his tongue.