𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞

❛❛ we've arrived, miss ❜❜

 ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ❀ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

jiyeol heaves her backpack by her shoulder, a smile on her face as she hums gentle tunes.

her toes tapped rhythmically as her eyes scan around the train station. her train would arrive in a matter of minutes, the time on her phone signaling that she had only 5 minutes to spare before it's arrival.

jiyeol looks down to her phone in her hand, the earphone wires dangling from both her ears. the girl had received a text from her lemon haired friend.

'stay safe and dont forget to message me when you're here, I'll pick you up'

another smile tugs onto the corner of her lips before she stuffs her phone into her pockets as the train comes into view from the distance.

a strong breeze passes as the train arrives at the station, her starlight hair brushing against her shoulders.

"train 1117 departing for busan has arrived" a voice from the speakers announces.

jiyeol pulls the ticket out of her bag as she grabs hold of the small luggage she brought with her for her 1 week stay at busan.

she goes towards the entrance of the train, presenting her ticket towards the steward as he points out to a general direction where her sit would be.

the train was spacious, a cubby holding up to 4 passengers each. since today was a work day, the area was fairly empty.

jiyeol finds her sit in no time, placing her backpack on the sit beside her's and the luggage up into the upper cabin.

with a sigh, she takes a sit down. she fishes out her phone to message yeonjun that she had boarded the train, and made another text to message soojin as well.

as she was about to close her eyes while she waits for the train to depart, her phone buzzes again.

this time it was a message from san, bidding her safe travels.

a smile appears on her face at the cute emojis, almost laughing.

why did everybody say goodbye to her as if she was leaving for good. even the other boys had gathered a few days ago for lunch to bid her farewell, well except her raven haired boss which somehow had disappeared.

seonghwa.

surprisingly, now was the only time the man had made an appearance in her thoughts. jiyeol had tried her very best to dismiss every lingering image of the man in her brain for the past days.

other than small remarks that relate to their work, the two had not spoken to each other.

confusion always engulfs her mind every time she thinks of him, the events that happened during the gala had been a memory she wished to forget yet couldn't.

she takes a heavy sigh as she plops her head by the window.

closing her eyes, she dismisses him from her thoughts once more, slowly succumbing to slumber as the voice from the speaker announces their departure, a soft echo in her ears.

༺❀༻

a shake from her shoulder wakes her up, followed by a chuckle as she dazily looks up.

"we've arrived, miss" the steward who greeted her said as he brings a finger up to the corner of his mouth "you have..."

as his sentence driffs off and the realization dawns over her, jiyeol hurriedly wipes away the drool on the corner of her mouth, quickly standing up to leave this embarrassment. she bows as the man helps her with her luggage up top.

"thank you" she mumbles as she heads towards the exit.

she hears another chuckle as she takes her first step down the train, the fresh busan air greeting her.

her figure relaxes, the embarrassment simmering down as she inhales deeply. jiyeol felt excited to finally be away from seoul and in busan where yeonjun and uncle chul were. the two were family to her.

she takes her luggage as she starts walking around the station, messaging the lemon haired of her arrival. soon she receives a reply stating where they should meet.

her feet trailed towards her destination as her mind focused on the music blaring in her ears. the busan station was surprisingly packed today, considering it was a weekday, jiyeol didn't expect the amount of people. travelers with their bags lined and waited for their trains to arrive, either alone or with their company.

jiyeol was a little too distracted to notice the person standing in front of her, causing for the girl to bump her head onto his shoulder. jiyeol immediately looks up, aiming to apologize.

the man turns, eying her down before his orbs turn into small crescents as a big smile adorn his mouth.

"jiyeol!"

"lemon!"

the girls lets go of her bags and instantly engulfs the man in a tight hug. jiyeol couldn't explain how happy she was to see his familiar face. amidst the events that occurred in the time he wasnt present, jiyeol badly needed her lemon haired friend's presence.

"i missed you" she mumbles through his shirt, yeonjun placing his chin above her head, his smile softening at the tone of her voice.

"i missed you too" he replies.

after a few seconds, the both of them release their hold as yeonjun picks up her bags "let's go! i had to leave earlier while uncle chul was busy, he's gonna be so happy to see you"

a giggle escapes from jiyeol's lips as their feet begin trailing outside the station.

her mind begins to reminisce about the old man. uncle chul was one of her mom's closest friends, the man being the person that raised her along with yeonjun after her mother died when she was young. jiyeol couldn't fully remember what happened to her mom, but above all she couldn't even remember what she had looked like. her mom's face is a blur in her mind, but uncle chul always says that she resembles her so much.

yeonjun takes her hand into his, a wide goofy smile still plastered on his face as he guides her to the bus stop. soon after they arrive at the stop, their bus arrives as a couple of passengers exit the vehicle. the lemon takes her bags as they stepped inside, jiyeol following suit as yeonjun pays for their fare.

it was a struggle to update coz im on data only rn ajaj