Chapter 1

Every good girl needs a lil' thug

Every block boy needs a lil' love

____________________________________

"I just don't see why dat Nigga came up on me like dat

"I just don't see why dat Nigga came up on me like dat. Just cause I said no too. Like ew. For someone who obviously hears no often, he sure can't take it" Assiana says to her best friend, Kelsey.

Kelsey nods.

"He ain't even ugly, just dam disrespectful. He can go take several seats" she replies.

Assiana shakes her head as they left their school, waving at a couple students and teachers as they left.

Assiana Elliot. 18 years old, about 145 pounds and 5 feet 4 inches.

A pretty dark skin girl in her last year of high school. She'd been best friends with Kelsey Preston for almost her whole life. Ever since she could remember atleast. Even their families were close with her mom being friends with Kelsey's.

"You coming over today or nah?" Kelsey asks as they make it to their cars.

Assiana shakes her head.

"Nah. My mom said she wants me to come straight home today. We can prolly chill tomorrow though. We can go by Felix n'em" she says. Kelsey nods and they go their separate ways.

Assiana hums to herself as she goes home, blasting her Favourite music as she drives and looks at the jeep parked in her driveway confused.

What the shit?

Parking her car, she hops out, checking the car out.

This the exact car I been wanting.... Mama you didn't.... She thought as she looked at the sleek black wrangler.

Lawd I'm getting wet just thinking bout sittin in em seats chile. She swooned.

Grabbing her book bag, she heads inside, grinning from ear to ear.

Closing the door behind her, she turns around only to let out a squeak and almost jump clean out her skin as she faces a tall guy she'd never seen before.

"Holy shi-"

"Siana! You home, finally" she hears her mom say as she looks at the tall boy who glanced up at her nonchalantly before looking at his phone.

Assiana steps past him before following her mom's voice to the kitchen.

"Mama who is that big ass nigg-"

"You better fix your mouth to say something proper to me lil girl" Katrina warns her daughter as she scurries around the kitchen.

Assiana pursed her lips.

"Boy.... Big ass boy..... who the hell is that?" She asked.

Katrina takes a sip of the sauce she'd made for the fried chicken and hums in approval.