Chapter 35: Love is....... Desperate

Assiana hummed as she walked out of her bathroom, singing along to the song playing on the tv.

Drying herself off, she sat on the bed in just her towel, opening her phone and sliding up and out of the app she was on.

Opening her messages, she checked them and sighed as she saw there was still no reply. And despite seeing other messages she herself should've replied to, she couldn't bring herself to do it. Instead she swiped out of the app and put her phone down.

But even then, the guilt didn't leave her.

Why ignore people who love you? Care for you? Simply want to hear from you?

And although she tried to answer these questions herself, she couldn't. And she proceeded to find another form of distraction.

She grabs her tv remote and clicks on a show to Watch as She cleaned.

This had become quite frequent in her day to day . Almost routine. To just clean when she had nothing better to do. To pass time. To have some form of control of something in her life. Even if it was just her room. And no matter how crazy that sounded, it didn't matter as it was just one more thing keeping her from going insane.

Or from knowing just how insane she already was.

Grabbing her robe, she put it on and tied it before Beginning.

She cleaned up her tables and fixed the couch she had in one corner that was covered in clothes.

She then brought those clothes over to her closet and organized her closet racks and drawers before moving on to the floor. She went around her room, grabbing whatever was left clothes wise and leaving by her closet and began fixing her bed so she could see if there was anything there to dispose of or put in her closet. After fixing it, she grabbed the water bottles she had and put in the trash bag at her door.

She didn't need a deep clean as she'd been doing this very often. She just always seemed to Find a way to Get her clothes everywhere.

Feeling as though she was basically done, she go back over to the closet to Finish sorting.

As she got to the bottom, she pauses as she sees the pink two piece set she'd worn last time.......

She looked at it, biting her lip as she remembered the night. How sweet he was. How they touched each other, held each other. Kissed each other. And her chest tightens as she thought about her unanswered messages.

Why wasn't he answering? She wondered.

Looking down at the set, she also recalled his words and how he looked at her ...... as if he just wanted to eat her up. And how quickly he stiffened against her.

A shiver goes down her spine and she gets an idea.

Maybe this will get me a reply. She thought, standing up and throwing the last few things in her hamper.

She wasn't sure how to even go about doing this. What to wear or how to pose. She knew nothing.

So she took the initiative to do some online searching.

She pulled up Pinterest and instagram and between the two, looked at the different pictures the girls took. She already knew what would be sexy when she saw them. And she was also given ideas of what to wear seeing as she wasn't big on buying or wearing sets or lingerie.

She also made note of that and told herself she would get more.

Taking a deep breath, she got up and made her way to her dresser, going into her underwear drawer to see if she had anything that matches.