Chapter 29

Music could be heard from all angles, blasting loudly through speakers spread throughout the house as the crowd of people danced wildly. Some stood in corners and at tables talking and/or smoking or doing drugs while others moved in and out of the house.

Felix kept an eye on the party below him from the balcony overlooking the living room and kitchen, his eye being caught by a certain dark skin girl. It seemed as though she could feel his eyes on her as she looked around before finding him.

Felix took a slow sip from his cup as he watched her. She danced sensually, never breaking eye contact with him as she did so, her hips swaying seductively and she smiled, gesturing for him to come here with her fingers. His grip on the railing tightened as he tried to stop himself from marching down there that same second.

He had to remind himself of where he was and what he was thinking of doing. He wasn't drunk enough to be allowed such a slip up.

Holding up his cup to her with a smile, he shook his head, knowing this girl was trouble. She knew dam well what she was doing. Even more so she knew just how bad it would be if they got caught.

...one thing she loved to do was tease though...

Rolling her eyes, Anika turned around and continued dancing, Felix watching her from not too far as people walked passed and greeted him.

As he dabbed up another guy from their block, he turned back around to where his girl had just been, his eyes brows furrowed as he could no longer see her. Scanning the area, he searched for her, his eyes darting around the room.

When he found her, his look of confusion grew even more as he saw her talking to a guy.

His fists clenched around the plastic solo cup he'd been drinking from and he cursed as he felt the liquid contents leaking out onto his hand. Putting it down on a table, he looked back at Anika, leaning over the railing. His eyes were low and dark as he stared, not caring about who saw.

_____________________

As Felix watched Ares descend the stairs, he spots Anika dipping around to the back room. He looked around, confused as to when she'd even passed him but he didn't stop too long to think about it as he walked towards where he saw her, making sure no one had seen him.

As he gets to the room he swings the door open, greeted by Anika's startled face.

"Holy shit don't just go busting in like that lix. You fuckin scared me" she said breathlessly as she let out a relieved sigh.

Felix looked at her with narrowed eyes.

"If you ain wanna be busted in on why's the door open? You waitin on somebody?" Felix asked her. Anika rolled her eyes.

"No I just forgot to close it behind me. Anyone seen you come in here?" She replied.

"Who was that nigga you was talkin to?"

Anika looked at Felix with bored eyes.

"You serious rii now bro?" She huffed as she turned away from him but doesn't let her.

Grabbing her by the hand, he pulled her back and pressed her into the door he'd just locked, her hands held above her head by his own as he looked down at her.

"Yes am fuckin serious. You think am playin bout you Nik? Who the fuck that nigga was cuz if I gotta find out myself it's gon be done at the morgue" Felix fumed, getting more and more pissed off as his questions went unanswered.