Chapter 6

Ares getting older^ No nose ring.

Chapter 6

"Nigga you cheating!! Ain no fucking way you winning six games in a row by coincidence. Lemme see yo pants!" Felix exclaimed as Ares slammed his last domino on the table, ending another round.

The guys groan as the boy cheered.

"Back up off my pants Nigga. Gay ass. If yall just suck just say dat" he says, pocketing the money on the table.

He smiles as his Favourite girl from the block came up to him, situating herself on his lap upon seeing the money in his packed pockets.

Ares let her, squeezing her hip as she played with his hair.

"Bullshit but aiite. Lemme catch yo ass slipping though" Felix warns and quay flicks him.

"We lost. Chill man" he says.

Benjii stands as he gets a call, excusing himself.

Felix shakes his head.

"Yall lost. Not me though, yall be easy" he huffs.

Ares bites his lip as the 15 year old girl tilts his head up and they began making out.

Kya was one of the main girls he dealt with when he was in Crenshaw and that was because besides being down to fuck whenever, he could also hold a civilized conversation with her.

But like all the other girls, being pampered and given money was basic culture.

He'd grown to know that much.

Excusing himself, he takes kya up to the room he stayed at and pulled his pants down as she laid on the bed, already naked and waiting for him.

When they were done, he checks the time and sighs, placing some cash on the bed as he pulled his pants up.

"Watchyu rushing for? You usually stay to talk. Wassup?" Kya asked him.

"Its been a couple weeks since shit went down with Ray. Ima head back, situation prolly calmed down by now. Plus my customers getting ansty. They tired of coming out here to get there fix and I get that. Ima hit you up though ma" he says, ruffling out his hair as he looked in the mirror.

Kya sparks up a blunt and Ares rolls his eyes, knowing he'd told her tons of times not to smoke on his bed.

"Mmm so when you gon take me to that big mansion I know you living in? Show me that preppy white washed life you got?" Kya pressed, having never left Crenshaw, much less to go to an upstate area like Westbrook.

Ares shrugged.

"Ill let you know" his reply was inconclusive. He doubted he was gonna bring her to his house.

Kya seemed to be getting things twisted.

What they were did not entail going to one another's houses.

Matter of fact they were nothing.

Opening the door, he heads back down to the first floor and dabs the guys up.

"Ima see yall niggas later, heading back to west brook" he says to them.

"Aiite bet bro. Ayo be safe. Thats a nice ass car, you know them cops gone try fuck witchyu. And you ain een legal yet so just make sure if they fuck witchyu, dead it so you ain brought to court or nuhn." Quay tells him and Ares nods.