Chapter 13

Please remember to vote and comment. It is a huge encouragement for me to keep writing especially faster.  Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Muah.

Thee author
~Jae

~~~~*~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~~~~~

Assiana gasps into his mouth, surprised at what was actually happening, but didn't hesitate to kiss ares back. His hands gripped at her waist and butt firmly, palming it as the kiss grew more hungry.

Ares didn't know what had come over him. He was so drawn in by her in the moment and without a second thought he acted on his lustful feelings.

Feelings that only grew stronger as Assiana whimpered into his lips and grinded on his growing bulge.

She could feel a strange heat building in her core and her mind begged her to pull bag, knowing the consequences of their actions would haunt them. But her desire for the boy pressing her to him was much louder than her minds plead for sanity.

Laying her on the bed, Ares pulled back slightly to gage her reaction, but she simply watched him, her eyes squinted as she bit her lip, waiting for him to do something.

He curses silently, wondering how she made such a simple look so goddam seductive.

Climbing on top of her, their lips met once more, their tongues massaging eachother as they both let out small sounds of pleasure. Ares silencing himself as he felt he was doing abit too much.

His hands, having a mind of their own, begin to roam Assiana's body, grasping at as much of her exposed flesh as they could before dipping beneath her top.
Moving his hand up her soft stomach he got to her bra covered breasts.

This Time Assiana pulled back and ares looked at her, expecting her to tell him to get off her or move away herself.

But instead she pulls her shirt off, leaving just her bra on and she looks away shyly.

Ares doesn't let her for long as he tilts her head back to him.

"You don't ever gotta be shy wit me Si. Cmere" he tells her, pulling her to the edge of the bed as he stands, making her sit up.

"I'm gone make sure every inch of your body feels some love tonight." He whispered more to himself as he reached around her back for her bra clip.

Surprised at his words, she bites her lip before softly grabbing his hand. Moving it to between her soft breasts and Ares licks his lips.

"..... the clip is here" she told him, a small smile on her face as she showed him.

Pulling the clip, the small pieces of fabric flew to the sides as her breasts were freed and they bounced abit.

As if ares wasn't already taken in by her gorgeous handfuls, he curses as her nipple piercings glistened, a sight he never knew he needed to see until then.

Looking up at Assiana, he let out a shaky breath.

"You are absolutely something else Si. Fuck" he cursed, making her lay down once more.

Everytime he looked at her his emotions surged and ares didn't know what to think about the feelings anymore.

And even more he didn't care, especially at the moment as he pulled Assiana's shorts and panties down her legs, throwing them out of sight.

Looking at her face, Assiana avoided his stare and kept her legs shut, embarrassed as no one had ever seen her like this. She didn't know if she was ready much less for the first person to see her be Ares. He'd probably seen so many girls before her..... so many prettier girls with much nicer bodies.....