Chapter 20

Assiana smiled as she got to her locker and saw D'mani standing there.

"Now what do you want sir?" She asked him as he smiled at her.

"Nothing much ma'am. Just wanted to make sure we down for Saturday forreal. Wanna hear that in person" he told her, referring to their date they had on Saturday. She scoffed.

"So I gotta verify our texts in person now?" She says and he chuckles.

"Nah but like yeh. Just making sure this forreal ma" he said to her and she hums.

"Well. Consider it verified. Make sure it's a good date too" she told him before closing her locker. He grinned.

"F'sho" she heard him say as she walked away.

Ares pulled his pants up and fixed his belt as Tiana fixed her cheerleading skirt. He said nothing to her other than the conversation before he told her to follow him to the abandoned block adjacent to the rest of the school.

Tiana wondered what his deal was but said nothing as it wasn't out of the ordinary for him to have his moods.

"You good?" He asked her, finally turning to her.

She nods.

"You can leave first. Ima stay back for awhile" he said, walking over to a trash pile and throwing the condom in after placing it in a snack bag.

Grabbing her bag, she listens to what he says.

"I'll see you on the weekend" she says with a smile. Ares simply nods at her and she walks away.

Taking out his blunt, he sparks it up and takes a few puffs, going over to the big window that allowed him to see majority of the school. Especially the area where all his friends went to eat for lunch.

He watched as they slowly appeared and soon the only person that was left was Assiana.

She was usually never late and he wondered where she could be. His thought was cut short as she exited the main building and made her way over to their table. She wore a romper and sneakers today and he couldn't help it as his dick pulsed at the sight of her.

Taking a few more puffs off his blunt, he out it before making his way out of the off- limits building and over to all his friends.

When he got there he greeted everyone then sat down.

"Well if it ain mister big shot. Got time for us now?" Felix says as he looks at Ares. Ares shakes his head in amusement.

"Chill. I just been busy" he said.

"Ahhh don't sweat it bro. Everything good though? You ain fallin back in school right?" He asks. Ares shook his head.

"Couple weeks ago yeh a little but I got it now. Grades back up and am managing"

Felix hums. "Aiite bet that's good then."

Ares turned away before his eye catches Assiana's but in the same moment she looks away from him and he smirks, amused.

"Aye yo Si. That nigga not botherin you right? I seen him talking to you earlier. What's that about, do I gotta deal with him?" Felix asked and at this everyone turns to Assiana.

Ares' eyebrows furrow at the mention of this guy.

Assiana sighs.

"No Felix. Everything's good. Matter of fact you can leave allat alone cuz I'm kinda dating him" she said and at this, Kelsey purses her lips, surprised she actually came out and said it and quay does a spit take.