Chapter 36: Love is........ Toxic

Long over due I know!!! I'm sorry guys this has been quite a holiday plus new years. Happy new year!! And please enjoy this extended chapter. Vote and comment!! 💋 muah

2AM/SCARRED

Over time Assiana had accumulated quite a few new sets and lingerie. And with each one worn, Ares would come see her again. She still had yet to speak to her friends but that seemed minuscule in comparison to her fast approaching exams and the fact she hadn't received her college acceptances yet.

And still she felt crippled. Stuck. unable to do any of the things she knew she had to. Only exerting energy when doing the things that made her feel good. Even if it was just for that moment.

She was running and she knew it.

Regardless, she would continue, frightened of what would happen once it all caught up.

Wiping the tears that fell down her cheeks away, she flushed the toilet, spitting one last time.

She also continued to feel sick, only adding to how drained and weak she already was.

Washing her face and mouth for the second time that day, she sighed. Pushing away the negative thoughts of her self isolation and procrastination, not to mention the stomach bug she had that seemed to only be getting worse, she decided to think about something more positive. And she smiled.

Ares and her had made plans to spend the night together and get high. She was past excited.

She wasn't sure if he would be coming by her house or not as he had yet to get back to her on the minor details but it was only 2 so she let it go. They had time.

She cleaned up her room abit before deciding to go make some food.

It had been so long since she'd cooked an actual meal.

And she was partially stumped on what to even make.

Assiana POV

Opening the cabinets, I thought about the different food I'd made Ares before and what he seemed to like the most. And when my eyes rested on the soy sauce in the back, I grinned.

'He loved him some Chinese food' I thought as I grabbed it.

I got all my ingredients together and began cooking, seasoning my chicken and shrimp before starting the rice.

It didn't take me long to finish and I tasted it to make sure it was up to par with what I wanted for him.

"Mmm, yah that's good" fasho fasho, right on for real.

Closing the pots, I wash up before heading to my room.

I didn't have much else to do, my hair was already in a newly installed wig (which I was getting better at doing by the way), my body was waxed, room cleaned and food cooked.

I had quite a bit of time to just chill before I'd start getting ready, so I decided to just lay down and scroll through my TikTok to pass the time.

The tv played in the background, filling the silence as I watched each video.

And I let out a laugh here and there for ones that amused me.

Thug Like YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara