Chapter 26- Shallow pt 1

Picking up pace a little, her face changed to one of euphoria as the pain subsided slightly, mixing perfectly with the pleasure

"Oh god...." She moaned, rubbing her clit as he moved in and out of her.

Ares snaked his fingers through her other hand, using the other to throw her leg over his shoulder. He kissed her lips before moving down to her neck still thrusting into her but adding a little grind. He peppered kisses on her neck, feeling sweat running down his body. He was definitely putting that work in.

As he whined inside her, her hold on him grew tighter and he wondered if he'd hit a good spot or she was close.

"You okay baby?" He asked her, pulling back slightly to see her face.

Her mouth was slightly open as she looked up at the ceiling with low eyes, those eyes flickering to him. She nodded fervently, a smirk climbing onto Ares' face.

"Words princess. Am I making you feel good?" He asked her, slowing his strokes but still having a good rhythm.

"Y-yes" Assiana whimpered, grinding to meet his thrusts. Assiana definitely didn't have much experience with sex. But even she knew what felt good and not. And hell sex with Ares was amazing.

His dick was not only big but curved slightly upwards. And that was hitting everything it was supposed to be hitting, as if made just for her.

And as she thought more about it she grew mad. Pissed off even. Because so many other girls were probably out there saying the same thing.

Before Ares could ask another question, she flipped them over, stunning him.

"You're mine right?" She asked him, her face hovering only centimeters from his as she grinds down on him.

"Ofcourse princess"

"All of you? No one else's?" She insists.

Closing the distance and claiming her lips, Ares kissed her passionately, wrapping his arms around her waist to pull her closer.

"Every single inch of me in every way Si. Can't nobody else have that nor has anyone else before you baby" he mumbled against her lips. Assiana felt her heart skip a beat as she thought about being the only one. And she wanted badly to believe him. Everything he said and has been saying, she wanted to believe him. But she'd been convinced of the opposite so long, she was struggling. It would surely take time.
Continuing to grind down on him as they kissed, she got adjusted once more, not even able to take all of him in this position.

Moving up abit more, she arched her back so her ass was in the air and leaned on her elbows before slowly moving up on down on his dick. After a while of doing that and Ares letting out light hums, she spread her knees more, realising it was more comfortable and she could move better now. She bounced up and down with ease her pace picking up. Ares cursed as she did so, once again taken by surprise as she moved up and down, her ass bouncing from what he could see and feel. He wanted nothing more than to turn her around and watch her ass clap on his dick.