Chapter 4

Chapter 4

He hated them.

Ares hated them more than anything.

And ontop of it all he hated that man.

The man that was meant to be a father to him, care about him.

Fucking love him.

But he seemed to be his biggest enemy as he fucked his own girlfriend.

Mia looked at him, her eyes filled with desire and lust and they brimmed with tears, her lips releasing soft moans unwillingly as her boyfriend's father filled and fucked her in ways he never could.

Ray looked at his son and smirked as he saw the young boy's face, filled with hurt and even more- disgust.

But he didn't care.

The boy was a child. What was he doing with this woman who knew dam well she wanted to be filled by a man?

He had it coming.

'If it wasnt me, it would be some other man. This is a lesson' he thought as he fucked her harder.

She let out a loud moan and Ares fist clenched as his heart ached from the sounds he'd never heard his own girl friend make before.

And his own father's smirks.

As if saying he was going to ruin the young boy's life as much as he'd ruined his by killing his wife.

And that was exactly what he was saying.

Ares turned, leaving the two behind and slammed the door shut as he made his way out of the god forsakened house.

He was done.

Without question he was done with that fucking girl who pretended to want him as she fucked his own dad. He should've known a girl like her wouldn't want him. What the fuck was a fuxking 18 year old doing with a guy his age anyways?

Everything was making sense to him.

The long trips to the bathroom. The disappearing at night. The weird glances.

He was a fucking idiot to be so oblivious.

'She wanted a man. Not a boy' he thought, hating himself for thinking the way he was but it was true.

Fuck.

Ares let out a frustrated groan as he punches the window of his father's car, to his surprise actually breaking it and the alarm goes off. He takes off running, shaking his hand as he winced, feeling the small cuts and bruises but they only fueled his anger.

When he finally stopped running, he took bus after bus after bus until he'd made it to the area people at his school called bad or hood.

He kept his head down and walked till he got to a dimly lit curb, away from the crowds and sat down, pulling his blunts and weed out as he caught his breath.

He'd barely caught his breath and he was already fighting the tears that threatened to run down his face. Ares felt as if his poor heart had been ripped out of his chest and stomped on.

He couldn't fathom what he'd done to deserve the pain he was feeling. He did everything to make Mia happy. All that he possibly could.

But that obviously wasn't enough as she decided to give herself to his father. In more ways than she'd given herself to him.