Chapter 15

"Hi sexy" Ares looked down at Tiana's pretty face as she opened her front door and saw him.

She smiles and he gives a small one back.

"Wassup ma" he replied in a low tone that had tiana licking her lips.

Without replying, she opens the door wider to let him in and they make their way up to her bedroom.

Without a moment of hesitation, the second her door was opened and they stepped in, ares kicked it shut as he pulled her into a kiss.

Picking her up, he carries her over to the bed and lays her down before climbing on top of her.

In no time they had both stripped down and Ares slid on a condom before climbing back ontop of Tiana andShe moaned as he kissed her neck.

"Fuck baby I missed you so much" she moaned, grinding against his thigh that was between her legs as he hovered above her.

Ares tried to concentrate, but in the back of his mind he could still hear Assiana's Moans, like a song that was now stuck in his head.

A song he could admit he wouldn't mind hearing again.

Zoning back in, he kissed Tiana once more before stepping back and looking at her.

Tiana was gorgeous, no doubt. With her brown skin, long legs and toned figure from cheerleading.

But it was nothing compared to-

'Fuck' Ares cursed himself mentally, wondering if he was going mad.

Why the hell was this girl consuming his every fucking thought? It was absolutely ridiculous at this point. It needed to stop.

"Cmere" he told Tiana and she obeys, sitting up as he stands infront of the bed.

"Suck it" he tells her, and she doesn't hesitate to do so, grabbing his hard length and with a wet mouth, she enveloped his tip.

Ares let's out a small hum of satisfaction and she continues.

When he felt he was hard enough, he let her lay down once more before her came over to her.

Spreading her legs, he is greeted by her clean shaved pussy and he flashes back to the Heavenly sight of Assiana's. He brushes off the thought as he slaps his dick on Tiana's pussy a few times before sliding in.

Although it wasn't their first time having sex, Tiana never got over Ares' size. He felt too good inside her so as soon as he entered her she was a moaning mess

As she enjoyed the feeling of Ares fucking her, the boy fought his thoughts on anything surrounding the girl he'd left back home. She wasn't even his. She was fucking Felix's.

And although that wasn't 100% true and Felix was his brother, ares couldn't help but feel mixed emotions about that.

The main one being anger. And feeding into that anger, his strokes became quicker and harder and he grabbed Tiana's hands as he leaned over her.

He could feel himself getting close and he growled.

"Oh fuck- daddyyyy-"

"You mine you hear me" he growled, his quick strokes going from hard and quick to deep and long.

"Yes baby" Tiana moaned back, letting out more sounds of pleasure as she came.

"Fucking mine Si" he grunted lowly as he came as well.

Coming down from their highs, ares rolls over to catch his breath before standing up.

Heading to the bathroom, he lets out a small sigh and peels off the condom, tying it then throwing it out. He peeks into the room to see Tiana still laying there and calls out to her.