Chapter 2

"I just can barely remember you honestly" Assiana said as she watched Ares put his stuff away.

He rolls his eyes as he looks back at her for a second.

"I remember you. You was annoying as fuck. Still are. Get yo nasty ass off my bed" he says.

Assiana flips him off.

"Ain't Nuhn nasty bout this ass boii. I can put it somewhere else fo sho" she says, joking.

She didn't know why she found teasing him entertaining.

But it sure as hell was.

"Funny. I don't even know where that shit been" he says, not even looking at her.

Where the fuck the food at? Where my nature valley? He wondered, grabbing his bag and finding the messy ass snack.

Moving over to the balcony, he stepped out and looked around, liking it.

Definitely found my smoke spot. He thought as he opened the snack.

"Don't worry bout allat. Mileage just mean the car runs good" Assiana says, knowing dam well her mileage was a solid 0.

Does kissing count?

No?

Okay so zero. She thought to herself.

"That's not how it works Si" Ares sighs, shaking his head at the girl.

Is she really supposed to be older than me?

Finishing his snack, he heads back inside and continues unpacking his stuff.

He didn't have much. Only about 2 large suitcases and a medium one.

The small suitcase only having his necessities. Tooth brush, tooth paste, weed, chargers and such.

It wasn't a lot considering the bags held what should be his whole life.

Having been unpacking for almost 3 hours, he soon finished and turned to see Assiana still laying in his bed, watching something on her phone.

Rolling his eyes, he grabbed a towel and change of clothes and heads into the bathroom to shower.

When he's done, he brushed his teeth before drying his hair and throwing on the wife beater and sweats.

Assiana looks up as he comes out the bathroom and her eyes widen as she sees the boy's inked skin.

"Dam Ares" she exclaims.

He looks over at her confused as he hooks his towel on the back of the door.

"What?" He asked.

Assiana was sure he was younger than her but still couldn't wrap her head around how ..... not younger than her he looked.

She assumed it had a lot to do with the height difference. And the tattoos.

And his face in general.

Yah. Just all that.

"How old did you say you are? And since when you been getting all these tattoos?" She asked.

"16. Been getting these bout a year now" he shrugs.

He had wanted tattoos ever since he knew what they were and had been collecting ideas since. His dad didn't give a shit bout him or what he did so he had no reason not to go get them when he figured out what he wanted.

Assiana is shocked as she hears his age, not expecting that.

This generation is on steroids. I'm convinced   She thought.

"Hmm.... You look older. I like em though." She says, standing up and going over to him as he turns on the t.v. Having hooked up his game to it.

She traces one of the tattoos on his shoulder and he smacks her hand away from him.

"Yo don't touch me man. Forreal Si. I'll fuck you up" he warns her, not particular about people touching him.

Assiana bites her lip exaggeratively as she looks at him through low eyes.

"Don't be shy. I'm just touching yo shoulder. No need to worry bout me attacking yo lil pp" she says.

He looks at her disgusted.

"Man shut up. Can you leave. I'm going on the game." He tells her, feeling himself get heated from her presence.

And not in a good way.

He needed to calm down.

And she need to leave.

Assiana says nothing and Ares hissed his teeth, standing  and without hesitation picks the girl up and literally throws her out the room.

She gasps from the impact as she hits the ground, her left side getting the brunt of the fall.

"You evil fuck!-" she groans as she grips her side and ass.

Ares rolled his eyes, having told her to leave him alone repeatedly.

Then and there she would learn that he lacked patience and to not test him.

And Assiana did learn that. And as she rolled on the floor, gripping her ass as she wallowed in pain, she swore to push his every button and to wear his patience down to a thin hair.

I'll show him annoying