Chapter 12

Ares burped loudly as he finished eating and drinking his juice. As expected the food was delicious and he stopped himself from digging into Assiana's plate.

When he was finished, he decided to clean his guns and knives and made note that he needed to collect some rounds of ammo.

He'd recently gotten his own burner to contact Dante directly and shot him a message for some contacts to get the rounds.

As he waited for a response, Felix texted him telling him to hop on the game and he agreed, but told him it won't be long seeing as he wanted to go shower.

"Yo yo, wassuppp" Felix said as soon as they all logged onto the game.

"Yo" Ares said and quay also replied.

"Benjii tryna sign on too so give him a sec. He still tryna figure the game out" Felix sniggered and so did the rest of them in amusement.

"Fuck y'all laughing at" benjii asked as soon as he got on and heard them.

Their sniggers quickly died down but they didn't answer.

"Anyways we going in now. Wait where my wife at Ru. I ain see her much today." Felix says as they enter a match and the count down begins.

"She sleep. She still avoiding me so of course I ain see her today." He said, leaving out the situation he'd found her in.

"Shit do you blame her" quay mutters and the conversation peaks benjii's interest.

"What y'all talking bout.?" He asks, curious.

"Well, the girl I introduced at Ru's party, Assiana. Ru here basically told her to fuck off and get a life because she cares bout him" Felix says.
Benjii raised a brow behind his screen.

"But I thought she was yo girl lix'" he says.

"Nah it ain even like that tho. She mine yh een tho she don't know it but she care for Ru like family or whatever. Assi just be sweet like that" Felix says.

Ares scoffs.

"And as I said, I don't need her caring for me specially the way she was doing it. She getting in my business like it got any fucking thing to do with her and it don't-"

"But it does Ares" benjii chimes in and Ares' eye brow furrows. Before he could ask him to explain, benjii continues.

"You living in her house, you basically becoming family to her whether you accept it or not. That's people you livin with now. What you doing does concern em. I don't know if that's what she concerned about but they could be placed in danger cuz of what you doing. My advice to you is reassure her or suhm. Try to sort yo business out properly. And as soon as you old enough get the fuck out so u don't gotta worry bout them getting wrapped up in yo shit. You need to be thinking bout things on both sides Ares. You preaching bout how grown you is, grown ain a gun and some muscles. Grown ain money and tattoos. And grown ain even age. Grown is a mindset. So work on that" the older guy finishes and all of them listened, especially Ares.

Thinking back to how he'd been acting towards Assiana, yeh he was defensive. And harsh. Probably because of his past but still, he really had no reason to be as bad as he was. Regardless of how annoying she was or how much he didn't trust her for his friend. He didn't give her a chance and that was his mistake.

"You right benj. Thanks" ares said.

Benjii hums.

"No problem Ru. Now who gone revive me. I died like a minute ago"

"Shit shittttt!!! What the fuck where them nighas even came from?!?" Ares yelled in frustration as they died.

"Man fuck them niggas. Ain no way y'all gone tell me they ain cheating." Felix grumbles.