Chapter 34: Love is.....Messy

Hurry now, baby stick it in
'fore the memories get to kickin in

It's too late, I don't wanna lose what's left of you
How am I supposed to tell ya?
I don't wanna see you with anyone but me
Nobody gets me like you
How am I supposed to let you go?
Only like myself when I'm with you
Nobody gets me, you do (do)
You do
Nobody gets me, you do (do)
You do
Nobody gets me, you do
nobody gets me, you do........

"Mmmm fuck!" Assiana moans as Ares thrusts inside her, her legs spread as she holds onto his hips.

He grunts, prying her hands away from his hips.

"Move yo fuckin hand Si." He growls at her, giving her a look that warned her not to test him.

She bites her lip, feeling as though her hands were the only thing protecting her from the full length of him.

Especially In this position.... She thought.

But she has no time to think, cursing as he pulled her hands up, holding them above her head.

But instead of going harder or deeper, like she expected, his strokes became longer as he leaned down above her, only giving her all of him for a moment before pulling back. Nonetheless that moment has her breathless but she enjoyed every second of it. And noticing how much she liked it, he did it again.

And again.

And again.

Till she unconsciously began to meet his thrusts and her hands gripped his hips to pull him closer, rather than push him away.

Before long she could feel herself getting close to her release and Ares could feel her tightening around him ever so slightly, letting him know she was almost there.

Pressing his thumb onto her clit, he played with it, adding pressure and speed slowly as he maintained the rhythm of his thrusts.

Assiana's head was spinning as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. And for the second time that night, she convulsed beneath him, letting out loud sounds of pleasure as she held onto him, her hips bucking.

Ares hadn't even realized he was at his edge too until his orgasm hit him.

He moaned and cursed as his thrusts became sloppy and his cum shot inside her. After they'd both rode it out, he stilled for a moment, catching his breath as he held his head up to the ceiling.

Once his breathing calmed, he pulled out of her and sat on the edge of the bed. Grabbing his phone, he checked the time and his messages.

He didn't have many messages but sighed as he saw that it was pushing 4 am.

Assiana still laid on the bed, biting her lip as she felt his cum dripping out of her. It was a feeling she was really coming to like.

"You ok Si? Can you walk?" Ares asked her as he stood up to go shower.

"Hmm?" She looked up at him with low eyes, not hearing what he'd said.

He decided not to repeat, going to the bathroom and wetting a rag before coming back into the room. Grabbing her legs, he pulled her closer to the edge and spread them. Pressing the warm wet rag against her slit, he wiped her down, pressing ever so gently onto her lower stomach to make the rest of his cum ooze out.

She moans lowly and he stops what he's doing, thinking it was a sound of pain.

"I hurt you Si? You can tell me if I did " He tells her, ready to move away but she stops him.