Chapter 24

Assiana looked at the house they were driving up the driveway of in awe.

She wondered if she could even call it a house. it was massive.

Note that it is night now

"Ares what is this place. You renting this?" She asked him.

Ares let out a small laugh.

"Nah actually. D, a friend o' mine owns it. Doesn't really use it so he letting me have it for a few days or maybe longer if I want" Ares told her.

"He rich or suhm?" She asked him, still looking at the place.

"Suhm like that. Well yeh" he answers.

He parks the car in one of the garages after using the remote to open it then closes it down. They hop out of the car and grab their stuff before he leads Assiana out of the garage, coming through a little foyer or corridor before entering the kitchen. They put the food down on the counter and Ares shows her around, recalling how the place was set up since it wasn't his first time there.

The living room was just off the kitchen and he showed her all 6 of the bedrooms as well as the movie room and games room.

"And the pool is down in the basement but we can go check that out when we done eating. Cuz I know am fuckin hungry" he told her as he shut the door to the games room.

Assiana nods and they head back to the kitchen, Ares putting some music on as he let the food heat up. Taking it out the microwave, he puts Assiana's in front of her on the island she sat at and he stood across from her, nodding to the music as he opened the container and took a bite. He let out a satisfied moan.

"Mmmm dam that's good. How's yours?" He asked her just as she took a bite from her sweet n sour. Tasting her orange chicken as well then the lomein, she nodded happily.

"This is really good. Can't believe I ain never been to that place" she said, wondering how she lived there her whole life and had never heard of or been to this restaurant. The food was amazing.

"When I use to come down here, I mostly stayed by the trap, that was before lix n quay got they own place, even then I only stayed by em here and there, mostly at the trap. And at that house the kitchen...... don't really be in good condition you know. So I mostly bought food. So I was always trying new shit and even now I still do here and there. But you be keeping me well fed so ion gotta be doin it, just when I feel like it." He told her, taking a spoonful of his mala chicken with fried rice.

"And shit, since having yo food Si, it changed my outlook on takeout and allat. Food can be good, but good don't got nuhn on yo cooking. Definitely something ima miss most bout living with y'all" he finished.  Assiana's eyebrow raised as she heard his words.

"Yeen gotta miss it for awhile though Ares. You ain movin out any time soon." She said. He gave her a small close lipped smile.

"I am though. The shit I been doin.... Too dangerous to have it be something I come home with. Especially to y'all home. It ain suhm ima argue about either."