Chapter 17

Chapter 17
Ares laid on the bed, catching his breath and taking the time to think about what just happened.

Although he hadn't sunk too deep into Assiana, it was his whole head or a little more and he came right into her.

And although he felt good in the moment he wondered what Assiana had been thinking. And how she was feeling now.

Assiana laid on her back, chewing on her bottom lip anxiously as she thought about her actions and what she'd done without thinking. She knew what she was doing but didn't think about anything but the moment. And it was something that seemed to keep getting her in trouble.

Moving her legs slightly, she felt the cum inside her and some oozed out. She sighed.

"I..... im sorry" she said, not knowing what else to say. She tried sitting up and winced slightly from discomfort in her downer area.

Ares looked at her with a frown before shaking his head and standing.

He grabs a pillow and puts it behind her for her to lean on before sitting on the edge of the bed.

"We both added to that Si. I shoulda pulled back too. I..... fuck" he said, getting frustrated as he thought about how he possibly fucked up her view on him.
"You ok? I ain hurt you did I?" He asked, looking at her.

Assiana gives a small smile as she shakes her head. "I'm fine......... but,..... I.........does this mean I'm not a virgin anymore?" She asked.

Ares almost laughed at her question before shaking his head.

"You still a virgin Si. I ain go all the way in. Not even quarter so you good mama. I really just wanna make sure you good though" he told her and she nods.

"........ could I get pregnant though?" She asked.

Ares nods slowly.
"Yeah. It's not impossible. But I mean I ain go all that deep so ion think we gotta worry ok" he told her, also thinking she was on birth control,  as he was use to girls being on it.

Assiana continued to think, her mind going a mile a minute as she grew more anxious knowing she was currently oozing Ares' cum.

"Yh I just....... I'll get a plan b tomorrow. I'll ask kels or someone where I could get it cause ion know" she said.
Ares raises a brow at her.

"You not on birth control?" He asked her and she shook her head.

He sighs but nods.

"I ain know that. Don't worry bout it though. I'll deal with it. I'll get it to you by tomorrow morning. If I could go right now I would but ion think any pharmacies close by would be open. Unless you want me to go from now? You want that?" He asked.

Assiana shrugs.

"It's fine. Morning is ok. I think I just have to get it in like a day or 2" she said, going off what she thought she'd heard Kelsey say before.

Ares nods.

"Alright mama. Time's up so let's wipe down real quick before they come get us yeh" ares tell her and she lets out a tired sigh.

"Ughhhh but the bathroom so farrr" she mumbled into the sheets as she lays head first into the bed.

Ares chuckles.

"Cmere nasty ass. I ain wiping you off again. We gotta wash some o' the cum out atleast. 'Less you tryna have my baby?" He teased and Assiana slowly gets up with pursed lips.

"Ion even think that's how that works if I'ma take the plan b tomorrow anyways" she said.

Ares snickers.