🍰【t h i r t y】🍰

"Chenle, Jaemin could use your help

"Chenle, Jaemin could use your help.." Chenle raised a brow at Renjun before glaring at Jaemin.

"Get on with it then." Chenle said passively, standing up from the floor and picking up the toys laying around him. He looked down at the pink dinosaur with a smile as he remembered how happy Jeno was to have the toy in his hand.

"Um, well... Jaemin needs an apartment. You don't have to fully buy him one, you could just rent one, and you-"

"Will Jeno be living with you?" Chenle asked, not even looking up from the toys on the ground. Renjun looked at Jaemin who nodded.

"Of course. I've always taken care of him." Chenle stood up straight and looked at Jaemin.

"Then I'll buy you an apartment. Just promise you'll take good care of him? He really looks up to you Jaemin." Jaemin looked taken aback. It's not that he didn't know, it just felt more real to hear someone else say it. Jaemin nodded.

"I swear to you I will take good care of him." Chenle nodded and walked toward the door of the room.

"Let's go search for an apartment with Jeno then." Chenle suggested as he walked out of the room. Jaemin looked at Renjun.

"What's up with his Jeno obsession?" Jaemin asked quietly, sounding a bit disgusted as he turned to look at Chenle walking away. Renjun scoffed.

"He didn't say anything bad. He just cares." Jaemin scrunched up his nose at Chenle's back, making Renjun chuckle.

"What?"

"You're jealous. It's cute." Renjun said, ruffling the younger's hair. "Don't worry Jaem, Jeno is all yours." Renjun began to walk to the living room, a light pink dusting Jaemin's cheeks at the idea of Jeno being 'His'. Jaemin shook his head and followed the older to the living room.

"M-mama, d-don't leave me... Please D-don't. You still have to sing me your s-song." Jaemin felt a slight panic go through him as he heard the olders mumbling. Was Jeno having his bad dreams again? Jaemin thought that they had stopped. Hopefully, they weren't getting worse..

"Jeno, Jen, I won't leave you. Hyuckie won't leave you." Jaemin listened to Haechan's words and couldn't help but remember what Renjun and Haechan had told him about earlier. He smiled gently at the thought.

He turned into the living room to see Jeno laying in Haechan's arms, carefully nuzzling into his chest. The sight warmed his heart, to see his baby so comfortable and content. Then he remembered what he heard Jeno say earlier.

Haechan looked up at him with a calm yet worried gaze.

"He called me his mother.." Haechan murmured to Jaemin, keeping his voice down so that he didn't wake up Jeno who was sleeping peacefully in his lap. Jaemin smiled gently and walked over, sitting on the couch beside Haechan. Jaemin smiled down lovingly at the sleeping Jeno, reaching out and carefully moving a bit of the olders hair from in front of his eyes.