🍰【f o r t y s e v e n】🍰

"Can I answer the door?" Jeno asked, standing up from the table excitedly after hearing someone knock

"Can I answer the door?" Jeno asked, standing up from the table excitedly after hearing someone knock. Jaemin nodded.

"Let's answer the door together. Is that alright?" Jeno nodded, rushing over to the door and looking through the peephole. He turned back to the younger and smiled.

"It's Jisung." He said, turning the knob and opening the door. "Sungie!" He exclaimed, throwing himself into the boy. The younger pointed down at Jeno and looked at Jaemin, earning a nod. He hugged back.

"Uh.. Hi." Jeno pulled away and noticed a box in the youngest's hands. Tilting his head he pointed a finger.

"What's in there?" Jisung chuckled and Jaemin let him come in, the three of them going to the living room.

"A gift from Lele.. He can't go anywhere yet so he asked me to deliver it." Jisung explained, sitting on the floor with Jeno beside him. Jaemin watched fondly from the couch, eyeing the box in the boys hands.

"How is he?" Jaemin asked softly. The youngest looked up at him with a look that said 'I'll tell you the truth later' and turned back to Jeno.

"He's doing alright in recovering.. Anyways, lets get this set up yeah?" Jeno nodded and watched as he opened the box, pulling out a sleek black PlayStation 4. Jaemin's eyes widened.

"Holy shit! Seriously?!" He exclaimed, sitting up a bit. Jisung and Jeno both looked at him like he was crazy so he calmed himself and sat back against the couch once more. Jisung took out all the cords and went to the TV, beginning to get the system all set up.

Jeno sat on the floor and watched for a bit before he stood up and went to Jaemin.

"Can we color later?" He asked suddenly. Jaemin smiled as rubbed the boy's back.

"Of course we can. I have this week and next week off so we can do lots of things together." Jaemin had called the cafe to speak with Ten about his work hours but Ten hadn't answered. One of the other workers, Chanyeol had answered and explained that Ten was taking a little time off with Johnny to sort some things out, but that he had told them Jaemin would have two weeks off from work for personal reasons. Jaemin just hoped his boss and Johnny could get things sorted out.

"What is it?" Jeno suddenly asked. Jaemin looked at the older.

"It's a PlayStation. We can play games on it and watch TV." Jeno nodded.

"That's cool..." The two of them sat together for a while, watching Jisung hook up the system and sit down to log them into the account Chenle and him had made for them. Handing off the controller to Jaemin with a smile.

"It's all ready." Jeno smiled brightly and nuzzled into Jaemin's arm a bit.

"Thank you Jisungie.." He whispered, slightly embarrassed for some reason. Jisung let out a soft chuckle.