🍰【t h i r t y f i v e】🍰

After Jeno went in to get the blood test, Chenle had brought him home since it was getting closer to time for Jaemin to come home

After Jeno went in to get the blood test, Chenle had brought him home since it was getting closer to time for Jaemin to come home. They were on their way but decided to stop at Target so they could buy some things and make it look like they had been at the mall.

"Chenle look!" Jeno exclaimed as he walked excitedly down one of the aisles, grabbing a stuffed toy off the shelf and showing it to Chenle with a smile. "It's Pikachu!" Chenle nodded, a smile on his face. Jeno looked at the doll with childlike excitement.

"Can we get it?" Jeno asked as he held it, looking at Chenle who nodded. Jeno hugged the doll close to his chest and looked around the aisle. His eyes landed on another stuffed toy and he ran over to it. "This one looks like the old cat plushie that Jaemin got me..." Jeno frowned as he remembered the plush.

Had he brought it with them to the apartment?

Suddenly his form turned to a soft smile, a giddy feeling of love rushing to his mind as Chenle walked up beside him.

"Lele.. I bet the baby would like it..." Jeno whispered. They still didn't have the results. The doctor told them it might take a couple days, but they also said that from what Jeno said he was experiencing it was most likely that he was. Chenle smiled his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"I bet it would.." Jeno smiled at Chenle.

"It's gonna have a very kind uncle." Chenle felt his heart melt and he nodded.

"And amazing fathers." Jeno smiled warmly and looked back at the toy, feeling tears in his eyes. He nodded and took the toy in his hand before continuing to walk down the aisles, Chenle by his side.

Suddenly, Jeno paused and looked at one of the shelves.

Sitting on it was a set of toy dinosaurs, all of them of various colors. It also came with a small mat to resemble the ground and a couple plastic rocks. He walked up to it and took it off the shelf.

"Remember these Chenle! Renjun and Hyuckie have these!" He said excitedly. Chenle laughed.

"I do remember. You liked the pink one the best and-" Chenle suddenly reached up to cover his ears as they heard a large crash from nearby. The younger sunk to his knees, covering his ears with his hands, breathing heavy. Jeno crashed down beside him, putting a hand on the younger boys back.

"Chenle! Chenle are you alright?" Jeno asked in a panic. Chenle was shaking a bit but he slowly nodded.

"I-I'm... I'm..."

"Chenle?"

Jeno looked up as an unfamiliar voice called the younger's name. The boy took a couple steps towards them and crouched down beside Chenle.

"As in Zhong Chenle?" He asked. His voice was soft and deep, and he looked a bit familiar...

Oh.