🍰【s e v e n】🍰

"Jaemin? Are you okay?"

"I got the job!"

Renjun smiled proudly at Jaemin as the younger bounced up and down clutching the papers in his hands.

"When do you start? My shift doesn't end for another couple hours so.."

"It says I start today and I'm the activity director's assistant." Jaemin read. Renjun's face lit up.

"I know the activity director! He's a pretty hot guy." Renjun spoke cockily, crossing his arms and smiling.

"Who is it?" Jaemin asked.

"You're looking at him!" Renjun said. Jaemin chuckled.

"Alright then tough guy, let's get this started," Jaemin said, pushing past Renjun towards the area where crafts were done that he remembered from the other day.

"Hey! You're my assistant, not the other way around!" Renjun said, following after the younger.

The boys had been sat next to each other for a while. Not many families had come through so they were strolling around the Museum, Renjun showing Jaemin that there was a small library section.

"Aw, this looks cute! Jeno would love this..." Jaemin smiled softly as he pulled a cute-looking children's book off the shelf depicting a small black cat with a cute fluffy bunny beside it. Renjun sighed a bit.

"You love him, right?" Jaemin blushed and put the book down.

"Of course," He paused and looked at Renjun, a faint smile on his face until he saw the others questioning gaze. "B-but not like that! No... No. I can't. I don't even know if he can feel that kind of love back..." He looked to the ground. "Besides even if he could I'm sure he wouldn't feel that towards me. I mean- not that any of this matters cuz I don't even like him that way but-"

"Jaemin, it's okay." The younger turned and was met with Renjun's gaze again, but it was different now, filled with a desire for something that Jaemin didn't know if he wanted.

He felt wrong when Renjun put his hands on his waist.

He felt guilt creep up his spine as Renjun pulled him closer.

He felt bad when the older tilted his head and began to close the gap between them.

Jaemin didn't know what was stopping him from pulling away.

Maybe he really did want Renjun.

Maybe it was the olders soft lips and the way they moved against his.

Or maybe it was the feeling for once that the other person knew exactly what was happening too.

Renjun knew what he was doing.

Renjun would always remember this just as Jaemin would.

The kiss was getting more heated as time passed, the air thick as Renjun had Jaemin pressed against one of the shelves.

This is wrong.

This is all wrong.

I have to stop.

Jaemin slowly pushed Renjun away. The older rested his head on Jaemin's chest as he caught his breath while Jaemin ran a hand through Renjun's soft hair.

"Renjun.." A pause, the air so thick it could be cut with a knife. The older shook his head.

"Let us not tell them."

← t b c →