🍰【t w e l v e】🍰

Haechan smiled as the door opened a crack and he saw Jeno peeping through the crack

Haechan smiled as the door opened a crack and he saw Jeno peeping through the crack. He smiled at the older and waved.

"Uncle Hyuckie!" Jeno exclaimed, happily pushing the door open and giving Haechan a huge hug. The younger hugged him back quickly and tightly as if he was scared that if he let go something would happen to the boy.

"Wheres Jaemin?" Haechan asked curiously as he looked behind Jeno and noticed the younger was missing.

"He's in the kitchen," Jeno explained, opening the door a bit more and letting Haechan in. Renjun had come up the steps too and entered just behind Haechan.

"Injunnie!" Jeno exclaimed as he ran to Renjun and gave him a tight hug as well.

Haechan walked into the kitchen and saw Jaemin laboring over a pan on the stovetop, the smell of cooked meat wafting in the air. Haechan walked up beside him and without a word took over the meat, cooking it without a problem.

"Thanks," Jaemin said quietly before moving to focus on a bowl of noodles on the counter.

"Does Jeno know?" Haechan asked calmly, breaking the silence that had settled between them.

Jaemin froze and felt the dread and guilt come back to him. He had forgotten about what had happened between him and Renjun on Friday.

"N-no..." Jaemin answered softly, his words sticking in his throat ad coming out as barely more than a whisper.

"Hmm?" Haechan hummed, not hearing Jaemin's answer.

"N-no.." Jaemin repeated, a bit louder. Haechan didn't notice as tears fell down the younger's face slowly. Jaemin shakily placed chopsticks in the noodle bowl and picked it up, walking over and placing it on the counter.

"Jeno, foods ready.." Jaemin called for the boy to come and eat. Jeno walked into the kitchen, pulling Renjun happily behind him. But Jeno's smile quickly faded when he noticed the tears on Jaemin's cheeks.

"Nana.." He called softly. The younger didn't reply.

"I need to change then we can go." Jaemin mumbled to Renjun before going to his room.

"Nana," Jeno repeated, a bit louder this time. He looked from Renjun to Haechan before following after Jaemin.

He opened the door without thinking and saw something he didn't think he would.

Jaemin pulled his white t-shirt off over his head, revealing his bare upper half and causing a dark blush to cross over Jeno's face.

"N-N-Nana?"

Jaemin turned quickly with his shirt in his hands and saw Jeno standing in the doorway.

"Jeno!" He said nervously, a bit embarrassed that the older was seeing him like this.

But he felt a bit of pride in him at the realization that no one had ever made Jeno blush this much. Jeno slowly and unconsciously closed the door behind him and made his way closer to the younger until the two were only inches apart.

Jaemin could feel Jeno's warm breath on his chest as the older reached out his hand and delicately traced the outline of his abs.

"Beautiful..." Jeno whispered softly, a small smile forming on his lips. He snaked his arms around Jaemin's waist and held him still while he looked at Jaemin with stars in his eyes.

Jaemin could see so many things in the olders dark orbs, but the one emotion that was most prominent made him feel proud.

Love.

So much love.

"Jaemin.." Jeno whispered, there faces only inches apart. Jaemin felt chills go through him as he could feel the older leaning in, his light, soft breath on Jaemin's lips. "Why were you crying?"
Jaemin took a deep shaky breath.

"Jeno, I am yours and I am only yours. I wont let anything happen to you."

"Promise?" Jeno asked.

"I promise." And that was all it took. Jeno closed his eyes and pressed his lips softly against Jaemin's. The younger melted into the kiss right away and started kissing back. He loved the feeling of Jeno's soft lips pressing in sync against his own, but he wanted something more.

Jeno let out a small noise as Jaemin bit his lower lip lightly, not enough to make him bleed but enough to let him sneak his tongue into the others mouth.

Eventually, Jeno pulled away, leaning his head on Jaemin's chest as he caught his breath. Jaemin let out a low chuckle and smiled as he hugged the older, swaying back and forth a bit and running his fingers through Jeno's soft hair.

"Nana, is this what couples do?"
Jaemin laughed again.

"Yes it is Jeno." He paused for a moment. "Why? Do you like it?" Jeno looked up at Jaemin with an embarrassed smile.

"Yes.. But only when I think of it with you...." Jeno said softly before putting his head on Jaemins chest again.

"Alright baby, I gotta get dressed for work today, alright?" Jeno nodded and pulled away, detaching himself from Jaemin and walking over to sit on the youngers large bed.

"Are you gonna be alright with Haechanie this week?" Jaemin asked as he grabbed a nice button up shirt out of his closet.

"Of course! Uncle Hyuckie treats Jeno very well.." Jeno replied as he smiled and played with the hem of his shirt.
Jaemin glanced over at the older as he fixed his shirt, smiling proudly at the older for his shy actions.

"Well, remember to call me if you need anything, alright? The home phone should have my number programed in. You can also borrow Haechan's phone if you need to." Jeno nodded and hopped off the bed.

"I'm gonna go eat.." He said and walked towards the door. He paused before walking out and turned to Jaemin. "Why were you crying?"
Jaemin tensed and met Jeno's careful gaze.

"I have a lot on my mind Jen, that's all."

Jeno nodded, satisfied with the answer before he went downstairs.
When he entered the kitchen, he saw that Haechan was gone and only Renjun stood there, holding Jeno's stuffed cat.

"Hey Jeno, do you want to go somewhere fun?" Jeno tilted his head. He smiled excitedly.

"Of course! I'll go tell Jaemin!" He said, turning to go back to the youngers room. But Renjun took a step forward and grabbed his wrist.

"Jaemin cant come with us I'm afraid.. But uncle Hyuck is waiting in the car and your kitty here says hes excited to." Jeno smiled as Renjun handed him the cat. He hugged it tightly and nodded as Renjun bargain to lead him outside.

"Can I know where we're going?" Jeno asked curiously as Renjun helped him into the car.

"Its a surprise."

-TBC-