🍰【f i v e】🍰

When Jeno woke in Jaemin's arms the next morning, he felt something he only ever felt with Jaemin

He had never really been able to put his finger on it, but after overhearing Jaemin on the phone once, he thought he had an idea...

"That's the thing though Mark hyung, I don't know if he can feel love in his mental state.." Jeno heard as he sat in the living room, acting as if he was playing with his stuffed cat.

"Jaemin, in his mental state, I think that's all he really ever wants to feel." Jeno nodded to himself as small tears fell down his face. He just wanted to feel love, but how would he know when he felt it?

"I'm sorry Mark.. I just- I miss the old Jeno hyung...." Jeno felt his heart shatter when he heard those words.

"I know Jaemin.. We all do." Jeno picked up his toy cat and ran as quietly as possible to his room upstairs, not wanting Jaemin to know he had heard.

Love.

Jeno knew that's what it was.

He smiled softly as he stared at Jaemin who had him in his comforting hold. The younger looked so peaceful and calm, soft snores escaping his slightly parted lips as he slept.

And Jeno couldn't help himself as he cupped the youngers face and slowly leaned forward, capturing Jaemins lips in a soft kiss. He pulled away slowly, his smile faltering a bit. He tilted his head to the side when he realized that what he had done hadn't woken Jaemin from his sleep.

Jeno was determined to prove that he could feel love.

So, he did something he had heard of lovers doing before.

He moved his head and began leaving short kisses on Jaemin's jawline, slowly moving down until he reached Jaemin's collar bones, exposed by the loose white t-shirt the younger was wearing.

So pretty Jaemin..

He continued littering kisses on Jaemin's collar bones, pausing at times and hovering for longer over some areas.

"Uh, J-Jeno..?" Jeno looked up successfully to Jaemin who was now awake.

"Good morning sunshine!" Jeno said softly with an innocent smile.

Jaemin couldn't comprehend what was happening. Was he dreaming still? Was Jeno sick?

But Jeno just smiled and snuggled into his chest, leaving Jaemin to pray that Jeno wouldn't hear his heart racing in his chest.

But Jeno smiled widely when he did.

← t b c →