Ice-cream.

The hours went by achingly slow, Calypso had finished her days work, and had an hour left before her workday ended.

She hadn't seen James yet, but she noticed two security guards make their way towards Dr. Jefferson's office. She leaned back in the uncomfortable hospital chair, scrolling through her social media and sipping on an iced coffee she bought on her lunch break. She rarely left the hospital on her breaks, but in fear of seeing James again, she quickly gathered her belongings and bolted through the door as soon as the clock hit three.

Calypso hummed an ABBA song, and after she got bored from scrolling mindlessly through her apps and answering a few comments on her posts, she stared at the clock above the counter. Her green eyes drooped slightly, and her attention was caught by a green and yellow bird sitting on the windowsill. It looked around vigorously, maybe escaping a potential mate, or running from a predator.

It then looked at her, and her and the bird joined in on a staring competition (That Calypso won.)

"I'm on my way, Caly,"

Her coworker, Mary said. Calypso stood to spare her a quick hug and a goodbye, but Mary decided to tell her a story. It involved a patient whom was known as "Willy Billy" to the staff.

His name came from the situation they had a while ago, where he was in the waiting room of his therapist, and he seemingly got bored, so he pulled his pants down and ran around the hospital half naked.

That was the first time she saw Mary tackle a half-naked man.

As James slammed the door of his therapist's office, he made his way to the front door of the hospital. Loud, rich-sounding shoes created footsteps as he walked, and his long, charcoal coat flew behind him. His face was pulled into a deep scowl, having lost it when Dr. Jefferson's mentioned his parents.

Calypso laughed loudly at something Mary said, and right at that time, James came into view. The way she threw her head back was what made James' mouth fall open a fraction, having never seen someone look like that while laughing.

Straight, white teeth flashing as she laughed, and soft bubbles fell from her lips. It was pure and innocent, James thought. So he watched her speak to her friend, his strong, hairy chin resting in the palm of his okay hand. He leaned against the counter, and just watched.

Calypso spoke softly to the black head, Her eyes crinkling in the corners as she laughed again.

"Margaret told me James Dudley was here,"

James quipped up at his name, an intrigued smirk on his face. "Oh, yeah. He was, went to see Jefferson," The black head grinned, almost mischievously, "Oh, anger issues! How hot, right?" Calypso rolled her eyes, shaking her head, "Scary, not hot. Have you seen him? He's freaking terrifying, dude,"

"Oh, come on! You know he's like, insanely hot, right?"

Calypso's lips pulled up into an unwanted smile as she shook her head at Mary. Mary wiggled her brows at the girl, and Calypso laughed softly. James was watching them, deeply amused by the way they gossiped like young schoolgirls. His eyes were on Calypso though, the way she'd frown dramatically, roll her pretty green eyes at her friend, attitude clear as day. James smirked, knowing exactly how to take care of that attitude of hers.

But, he had to be patient. He didn't want to scare the little butterfly away, so he had to be patient. Which James wasn't, his patience were as thin as string.

"How's Jacky?" Her friend asked, and Calypso's smile faltered. It was a touchy subject for her, having walked into the bathroom just as Jack was in the process of overdosing.