Birthdays.

Calypso looked up at James, her green eyes darker with desire for the man above her, she had only once been in this situation, so she was fairly new to things. But, by the look in James' eyes, she knew she would be introduced to a whole different side of him, and side of this too.

So, with nervousness thing on her tongue, she said, "Please, touch me," James hummed softly, his butterfly's nervousness making her even more desirable to him. He leaned back, and slowly, gently, he hooked his fingers under her shorts, and she lifted her full hips from the bed and effortlessly, James pulled them from her.

His eyes, like two icicles, lapped over her exposed thighs. Her eyes met with the ceiling then, embarrassment eating at her.

Then, with one strong hand, James gripped her jaw firmly and their eyes met, searching. He licked his lips, and willed his dominance away, afraid of scaring the girl with what he really wanted to do to her.

Deeply, and with weight, James said, "Look at me."

It was then that Calypso whined at his tone, the sound causing James' lips to pull up into a smirk at her, and she chewed on her bottom lip as she stared up at him. His trousers threw increasingly tight around him, but she was the only thing he could focus on.

He ran his hands over her silky thighs, his rings cold against her warm skin. He pressed a kiss against her knee, and she gasped softly.

"I haven't even touched you yet,"

Calypso swallowed, and nodded. She needed this to happen quicker, and she cursed herself for asking James to go slow with her. So, she lifted her hips a fraction, begging James to touch her.

He watched her beg him with no words, her eyes half open and her thighs clenching in his hands. He pressed another kiss on her, closer to where she needed it most, and she moaned softly. James' beard tickled the butterfly, only causing her to grow wetter by the second.

James held her hips down, and pressed a kiss to her thighs again, closer. She whined again, and James came up to her, inches from her face, "Beg, Calypso," She shook her head gently, and James pouted, "How would I know where you want me then?" And, whilst he spoke to her, his hips grinded down on the angel, his erection giving her the fraction she so desperately needed.

She moaned, her eyes closing and pink, petal lips agape, "Please, James," The man fit into her hips perfectly, almost like they were sculptured to hold him in place, "Please, please touch me,"

Satisfied, James went back to her parted thighs. Pressing another chastest quick to her thigh, James peered down at his meal, his mouth growing instantly wet at the sight of her pussy. So, when Calypso looked down at him, James let his jaw fall slack and his wet, warm tongue delved into her. The butterfly let out a loud moan, her head hitting the mattress and back arched.

"James!" She breathed, her voice shaky.

He hummed against her, causing her to moan out again. He picked a stripe up her wetness, and he relished in the taste of her sweetness. His lips folded over her bundle of nerves, and when he sucked, his angel's thighs clenched around his head. His hands came up to under them, pushing them.

Calypso gapsed, suddenly being spread wider for James. She looked down at him, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth.

The sight of her lover between her milky thighs made her exhale deeply, and when blue eyes, drowned in lust looked up at her, she blushed. Her hands kneaded the covers as James ate her, his hands holding a bruising grip against her hips.

His tongue flicked at her clit, and she arched her back again. Calypso cried out, her cries then suddenly began muffled when she slapped her hand over her mouth, and her eyes screwing shut. She was sure everyone downstairs heard her, and the thought made her blush beet red.