Picnics.

an: I made a playlist. it's just 'Calypso and the moon' on Spotify. go look at it or else. link is in my bio. <3

anyways, smut warning.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

James awoke with the sun and basked in the warmth of the covers and the morning sun that streamed in through the opened window. He pushed the covers down, stretching his arms above his head with a soft groan.

Calypso layed next to him, her back turned and hair framing her silhouette. He scooted closer to her, pressing a kiss to her shoulder. She murmured in her sleep, scooting back till she was flush against his warm chest.

His strong fingers traced shapes across her skin, and he kissed her shoulder again, waking her in the process.

"Morning," He smiled. His voice was deeper and much raspier than usual, and Calypso sleepily smiled to herself. She hummed back, her eyes still closed as she inhaled deeply.

Clean sheets and his signature cologne bled through her nostrils and she imprinted the smell onto her brain. James looped his arm around her waist, his figure swallowing her as he held her.

"We gotta get up,"

"Five more minutes," She mumbled back, her hands pulling the covers up to under her nose. James pressed a kiss to the skin under her ear and sleepily threw the covers off him.

Calypso turned, watching as he raised his arms above his head again and tilted left to right, stretching his muscles. The tattoos on his back glinted in the sun, and she smiled widely as he turned back to her.

"God, you look good in my bed,"

She blushed a deep crimson, pulling the covers to cover her red face. She let a yawn break through her, her eyes slightly. James chuckled deeply, pulling the covers from her. He pressed a kiss to her lips and grabbed his pack of cigarettes from the bedside table. He lit one, his strong hands holding the lighter. He made it look minuscule in his hands, and only then did she notice how long and thick his fingers were.

His hair was pushed behind his ears, beard unruly and blue eyes blinked at her sleepily.

"How do you look like that in the mornings?"

"Look like what?"

"Like a god,"

"Because I am one," He smirked, the cigarette dangling between his fingers. She scoffed, pushing the covers from her. She clumsily stood from the bed, and James let his eyes trail over her tanned legs, and he imagined spreading them open and devouring her on the spot.

She raised a brow, and he raised one back, challenging her. She walked to him, her feet creating soft thuds on the hardwood floors.

She pressed a kiss to his cheek and threw her head back, tying her unruly brown hair into a ponytail behind her head. He watched her, drowning in her perfection. Green eyes glowing from the white walls' reflection on them, lips plump and pink.

She then walked to the bathroom in the corner of the room, shutting the door behind herself. She smiled to herself as she slipped her clothes off and stepped into the scorching hot water, washing the night before off of her skin.

She frowned as the door swung open, and James strutted in and paid her no mind, taking his toothbrush from the holder along with his toothpaste.

He brushed his teeth, and even that was dreamy to the girl. He watched her through the mirror, the way her head fell back to rinse out the shampoo and the way the water hit her face made him nearly explode at the sight.