Paws.

When Calypso and James finished their entire tubs of ice-cream, She fell asleep on the couch. Having only slept a few hours, she slept straight through everyone leaving her apartment.

She yawned while she raised her arms above her head, stretching. She smiled at her two dogs, and they watched her as she stood up and walked to her kitchen. A small, white paper caught her attention, and she picked it up.

In black ink, with swirls and neat handwriting stood:

Left for work. See you, honey.

-J.D

And just under that, in messy handwriting and hearts scattered everywhere, stood:

Why's he so dry?

Anyways, ditto. Love you, honey.

-A & A. C

She smiled at the to notes, and looked around her apartment. The leftovers from last night was placed neatly in her fridge, and the four bowls and wine glasses where washed and packed away. She noticed her countertops were wiped off too, and Hades and Athena's bowls were filled with food for them.

She smiled wider, and sent a quick text message to her two friends, thanking them for cleaning up. They were at work, so they'd only reply to her on their breaks.

Calypso was off today, but only from the animal shelter. So, she spent the morning deep cleaning her apartment, and took her two dogs on a much needed walk.

Calypso's earphones were booming with ABBA as she walked into the small boutique. She had an hour before she had to be at work, so when she dropped her dogs at home, she decided to buy Angela her present, seeing as her birthday was tomorrow.

Angela basically lived in flannels, and she was always looking for new ones. So when Calypso saw a light blue and white one, she grabbed it without hesitation. She browsed the racks some more, finding a few more items. She threw Angela's things in the basket around her forearm.

Her sunglasses rested above her head, pushing her hair back. She was dresses in one of her usual bootleg trousers, but she wore an oversized band tee over it. With chunky white boots, and gold earrings. Her fingers were glinting in gold rings, and she hummed softly as she browsed more.

The bell above the shop rang, but ABBA was the only things she heard. She found a small, white top and observed it before it joined he heap of clothes.

While she browsed, James spoke to the cashier, his own sunglasses held tightly in his large hand. He was dressed in a simple black, short-sleeved button up, and black dress pants. His fingers were detailed in rings too, but his silver.

"Thanks, man," He said to the cashier, and stuffed the small box in his pocket. As he turned, he felt the air leave his lungs. Stood a few feet away from him, Calypso chewed on a piece of gum, her hair framing her, and the white bandshirt hung loosely over her one shoulder.

She page's through a more pieces of clothing before she moved on to the next rack, and she picked out a pair of loose jeans, unaware of the blue eyes that watched her.

James moved closer to her, leaning against the rack as he watched the butterfly. He smirked as she threw a pair of jeans in her basket, and then she turned head towards him, then looked away, then looked back. Doing a double take. She frowned at him, and he nodded at her, smirking cockily. His eyes trailed over her, and let his eyes linger on her backside, just enough to make her blush.

"James?"

"Hm?" He said as he casually pages through the clothes. She swallowed, "Why-" James moved to the rack infront of her, and turned to her. "Why what?" She shook her head, smiling. "Nevermind," James nodded, and then he leaned on the rack, inches from her face.