Silver.

Calypso woke up with the sun, as she always did. But this time, when she turned, her nose brushed against a warm chest, and she looked up at James and nearly gasped. His eyes, usually cold and boring into everyone, were shut tightly. Long, black eyelashes tickled his cheeks, and his lips were parted as soft breaths left him.

His usual clenched jaw was slack, allowing him to look soft, and no where near intimidating. Dark swirls of ink scattered over his chest, and his usually brushed back hair was layed across his forehead.

She watched him, and counted the freckles that detailed his nose. Beautiful and near angelic, he slept. This was the first time he had slept since Calypso and him met, and she decided that she wouldn't move, nor breathe too hard, so as to jot wake him from his sleep.

She brought her hand to his cheek, and softly brushed her thumb over the bridge of his nose. Then over his plump lips, and she heard her stomach rumble and she silently cursed it.

She brought his hand to her lips and pressed a kiss to each of his knuckles and to each of his fingertips.

Standing up, she gently pried herself from the bed and smiled when she successfully got out from bed without waking the sleeping giant.

Softly padding to the kitchen, she met Avery and gave her a tight hug, "Morning, babes," She greeted, nibbling on a strawberry. Calypso smiled at her and poured black coffee into a mug. She turned to Avery, "What's the plan for today?" Avery shrugged, "I wanted to know if you'd wanna go to the mall with Angela and I," Calypso grinned widely, "Just us three?" Avery nodded, smiling at her bestfriend.

Calypso and Avery stood in the kitchen, giggling to eachother about everything that has happened on their trip so far. Everyone was planning on going to the beach later today, and Calypso decided she needed a new swimsuit.

As she opened her bedroom door, she stifled a laugh. James was still out, the covers covering his lower half and his strong, large back on full display for his girl.

She moved like a mouse in the bedroom, grabbing a white skirt and matching white shirt, she pulled them over her head and raked a brush through her hair before tying it into a neat ponytail. She brushed her teeth and finished her makeup, and took a small paper from James' desk.

She scribbled him a note, telling him that she's left with Avery and Angela and that she'd be back before they needed to leave. She pressed a soft, butterfly kiss to his temple, and softly closed the door behind him.

After the three girls had a quick breakfast, Avery asked Adam if she could use his car and after a few minutes of bribing, he said yes. It was a black Convertible, and Calypso begged Avery to drive normally, seeing as that Avery was probably the worst driven she knew. Speeding everywhere, and her road rage was insane.

And so, after a few middle fingers out of the window from Angela and Avery nearly crashing, they arrived at the mall. It was large and it was packed. Calypso and Avery found their way to the clothing stores, while Angela booked it to a guitar store.

"Get the black,"

"No, people who wear black at the beach are mentally ill,"

Calypso laughed at her bestfriend and held a pastel yellow swimsuit out, observing it. Then, just as she was thinking about him, her phone rang in her purse.

"Morning sleepyhead,"

"Morning, baby. Where are you?"

Calypso put back the swimsuit and took a lavender one in her hand, "Mall, I left you a note," James hummed, his voice deeper and rapier than normal, "Didn't really give me any details, honey," Calypso laughed softly, "Sorry. What's your favourite colour?" She asked. The line was silent for a second and she out the phone between her shoulder and ear as she dangled the swimsuit at Avery.