Cookies.

an: smut
tw: degrading. as usual, if that makes you uncomfortable, please skip the smut.

__________________________________________________

"You have no reason to be jealous," He whispered. She scoffed and he pressed himself against her, pushing her harder into the wall. She scrunched her nose as her cheekbone pressed against the wall.

"You're hurting me," She whispered. He stepped back, dropping his hand from the back of her neck. She pushed herself off of the wall and turned to him, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth. She sighed hard, avoiding his eyes.

She knew she probably had nothing to worry about, but she couldn't get the way Adelaide looked at him out of her mind.

"I'm sorry," She whispered. He exhaled deeply, taking a step closer to her. Without a word, he threw his arms over her shoulders and pulled her against his chest, to which she automatically dropped her arms and latched them around his waist.

He smelled of his signature cologne and she inhaled him deeply, feeling her heart flutter with the mere smell of her lover.

"I'm sorry for talking to her knowing how much you hate her. But you have to remember that she works with me, honey."

"I know," She said against his chest. He pressed a kiss to the top of her head before he rested his cheek on her hair, the familiar smell of lilac making him smile.

They stood there for a while; in eachothers arms. Not a word was spoken. There was complete silence around them, except for Calypso hearing James' heart beat in his chest. They held eachother for a moment longer before Calypso pulled away.

James bent down, gripping her face. Her cheeks burned where he touched her, and she looked up at stormy, blue eyes. She smiled and James kissed her lips gently, telling her she was forgiven. She kissed him back, mimicking how slow he was moving.

"I love you, doll,"

"I love you," She replied, grinning up at him. He sighed, pressed a quick kiss to her forehead before he walked into the kitchen. She followed behind him, jumping up onto the island that stood in the middle of the kitchen. The paint smell had left their home and now it was filled with a vanilla scented candle that Calypso had to light everytime she was home.

James rolled up his sleeves, pulling up cupboards and the fridge. "What are you doing?" She asked, swinging her legs back and forth. "Making cookies," He said without turning around. She hummed, the idea making her mouth water already.

"Can I help?"

"No,"

"Please?"

"Get the eggs, pretty girl," She smiled, jumping down from her seat. James hadn't noticed before, but she had changed when she was upstairs. She now wore one of her usual white shirts and as she bended, his eyes snapped to her ass.

She turned, eggs in hand. She sat them down in front of him, and took her seat on the island again. She watched him work, his muscles moving quick under his button up. Black, designer trousers hung on his narrow hips, held against him by a black belt.

"How was your day?" He suddenly asked, snapping her from her watching. She shrugged, then spoke, "Uneventful, honestly. I got a few books at the bookstore though,"

"Yeah?"

"Mhm," She hummed, "A wedding book for Angela and two romance novels for me," She said, climbing down and retrieving green grapes from the fridge. She sat behind him, silently munching on the grapes.