Parties and Heartbreak.

an: smut.
tw: some words one would consider as degrading, if that bothers you, please skip the smut. ty

-----------------------------------------------------------------

The moon and his sun spent the rest of the morning in the sun, baking under it. Calypso had a sunburn across her nose and cheeks, and James merely achieved a tan.

They finished the fruit and orange juice, and then they almost fell asleep, they would've if it wasn't for James' wandering hands, and soft kisses against her thighs and neck. James was ontop of her; inside her. He fucked her on the grass, much to her complaining that it'd make her itch.

They were on their way back to Calypso's apartment now, and James dropped her and told her to be ready by six that night. She took her dogs for a walk, painted a mixture of blues and greens, and soon, it was five in the afternoon.

She slipped on a black dress with a matching pair of black heels, and clipped her hair with a clawclip, away from her face.

She did her makeup while her dogs layed on the ground next to her. She stood up, carefully. She raked a brush through the loose part of her hair and popped a piece of gum into her mouth, and sat on her sofa, waiting for James.

She was fiddling mindlessly with her phone, staring at the clock against the wall. Then, her phone went off. Sliding her thumb across the screen, she held it to her ear.

"Listen, doll. I can't come get you but I sent Carl to you, yeah? He'll-"

"Who's Carl?"

"My driver,"

"Oh, my god. You have a driver,"

James chuckled, warming her chest with butterflies. "I'll see you in a second, doll," She chewed on her bottom lip, her nerves racing through her veins and down her spine.

Her father, amongst all other relatives called her throughout the whole afternoon, wishing her a happy birthday.

But, none of her friends called her. It was weird for her, but nothing out of the ordinary. They usually forgot about her birthday, which didn't upset her per say, but it did make her feel rather small in their lives.

And so, she heard a strong knock on her door and jumped up, kissing her dogs on the forehead and making her way to it. She swiftly opened it, and smiled at the man. He was tall, and his short black hair along with his skin glinted under her fluorescent lights.

"Ms Adamos?" She nodded, and the man stepped back with a grin. He was dressed in a neat suit, and she noticed a black earpiece in his ear with a wire disappearing under his shirt.

She stepped down the stairs, clutching her phone tightly in her hands. Once she stepped through the door Carl held opened for her, she momentarily shivered. Winter was steadily approaching Manhattan, and she was beyond excited. Winter was her favourite season, she hated the way Summer made her sweat and her hair to get oily that much quicker.

He held the back door open for her and she said a quick thank you, and slipped in. The smell of a new car and oak bloomed in her nose. And the leather seats held her firmly, shining even with the minimal light hitting them.

He started the car, and drove far North. She watched as the flashing lights passed by her in a blur. Then, Carl's phone rang and he answered it quickly.

"Yes, sir. Safe and sound,"

Then, he extended his arm backwards and without a word, he held the phone to Calypso. She frowned, gently taking it from his hand.