Adelaide.

James followed behind Calypso as they walked to the break room. It was a small room around the corner from the courtroom, and two security guards walked behind James.

Calypso pushed open the door, smiling at Adam, Angela and Adelaide as she walked in. She found her seat next to Adam and Adelaide sat infront of him, with Angela on Calypso's side. James sat infront of her, his handcuffs clanging against the hard oak table.

The group didn't say a word to eachother, and Calypso softly cleared her throat before she began, "So, we all know what to say and what to not say, yeah?" Everyone nodded in unison, except Adelaide.

She raised a brow at the black head, awaiting her explanation. Adelaide swallowed before she spoke, "I decided on testifying against James, actually,"

It was like ringing in Calypso's ears; loud and deep in her brain. She felt her left eye twitch slightly, her green eyes setting Adelaide on fire.

She grinded her teeth together, "What?" She snapped between gritted teeth. Calypso's hands balled into tight fists, and the tension in the room thickened.

"Uh- yeah." Was all she said, shrugging. Calypso's eyes burned with anger, and she slowly stood from her seat, seeing red. She leaned forward, inches away from Adelaide's face.

"If you testify against my case, I will destroy you,"

Adelaide raised a brow, "Is that a threat?"

Calypso almost laughed, but she grinded her teeth to stop herself. She nodded slowly, her brows raised, "That's a promise, Adelaide,"

"You will stand in that goddamn booth, and you will be my witness, Adelaide. This is not the time to be a cunt, okay?"

James merely watched her. He almost saw the the hatred in her eyes, the hatred that dripped from her words. James was quite hard to impress, but the way his girl glared at Adelaide, he felt the corner of his lips tug up into a smirk.

Calypso stared at her, her eyes burning through to Adelaide's brain, telling her to do the right thing. Adelaide glared back, but Calypso felt only anger, she didn't hear Angela say her name softly, nor did she feel Adam's hand on her forearm, trying to get her to calm down.

"I have nothing to be destroyed with, Calypso,"

"Trust me, I will find something, and you'll regret this day for the rest of your miserable little life,"

Calypso swallowed, and only when she heard the steady, "Baby," Coming from James, did the noise in her brain give out, and her blood went back to her veins. Her head snapped to him, and he he blinked at her, his eyes soft and his lips tugged into a small smile.

She looked at him, and she felt how she relaxed, the mere sight of his icy ocean eyes making her grow limp. She felt her bottom lip quiver, and almost as a sign to Adam, James nodded.

Adam stood, followed by Angela and with a deep scowl and attitude, Adelaide stood and followed behind them. Adam slammed the door shut, and Calypso's heart beat in her throat, and she felt her eyes wet with tears.

She sat across for James, "How-how are you not upset about this?" She searched his face, and he shrugged softly. Calypso frowned, "James-"

"Adelaide finds pleasure in making people mad, that's why I'm not upset. I know she won't testify against me because just like you, I'd fucking ruin her, and she's terrified of me," He spoke quickly, cutting her off. She sighed, eyes falling to her folded hands.