Lucas.

James and Calypso arrived at the twins house on time, thanks to Calypso physically dragging him from across the town. With bellies full of butterflies and ice-cream, the pair bid eachother a goodbye.

"I'll see you in a little, yeah?"

Calypso smiled, "Yeah. Dress nice, okay?" James faked offence, putting his hand on his chest, "When don't I dress nice, pretty thing?"

"Dress the part, I mean,"

James smirked that mischievous smirk he always did, and Calypso raised a brow at him. They looked at eachother for a moment, the moon started to wake up from his nap, and Calypso was the first to greet him. As she was looking up, James watched her. He took a step closer to his butterfly, and his hand touched her cheek so softly, so as to not make her flutter away.

He kissed her, and she tasted her favourite ice-cream flavour on his lips, and he tasted his. After a second, Calypso pulled away.

"I gotta go, James,"

"One more,"

"James!" He had pulled her back to him, and she crashed into his chest with unnecessary force. He didn't budge, and his lips pulled into a smile. He pecked a kiss on her lips, and she bid farewell to his soul and he to hers. The pair kissed a few more times, James not being able to get enough of her.

All the while, three little mice stood hanging out of the apartment window, one with a scowl and the two others; a wide grin.

Jack tsled, rolling his eyes, "It's like he's a fucking teenager," Avery rolled her eyes at him, dismissing his jealousy, "But, he's not. And I'm sure both of them know it." It was Angela's time to speak, and so she looked at Jack, "When last have we seen Caly smile like she does with him?" Jack didn't reply, and Angela smiled in satisfaction. They looked at the two some more, and when Avery let out a loud sneeze, Angela gripped both of their collars and pulled them from the window, successfully saving them from Calypso's embarrassed wrath.

"Hello!" She smiled once she entered the apartment, Jack merely grunted in response, and the two blondes grinned widely at her, "Hi, honey," She rolled her eyes, but the two didn't miss the blush that took over her face.

"You look nice," Calypso drawled out as she looked at her two bestfriends. Avery was dressed in a purple set, the top sparkly and the skirt was a shiny lilac. Her blonde hair cascaded down her back in waves, and her makeup glinted with lilac too.

Angela was in a light blue set, with a matching blazer. The gold detailing on the skirt and blazer matched her earrings perfectly, and her blonde hair hung down her back in a big poof.

"Yeah? Yours is in the bedroom, love," Calypso grinned. She was beyond excited about her outfit for the themed performance, but her excitement soon turned into nervousness as she closed the bedroom door behind her. She slipped off her work clothes, and when she put her outfits on, she smiled widely.

Her dress, was skin tight, with open details, allowing some of her skin to poke through. It was yellow and purple, with a knot on her chest. She ran a brush through her hair, added hairspray and smiled a wide, satisfacted smile at herself. She grabbed her essentials, and gave herself another once over, and then opened the bedroom door.

It was Avery who let out a squeal as she looked at Calypso, and she noticed Jack's mouth fall ajar as he looked at her.

"Holy fuck, Cal," Avery started, then Angela chipped in, "Get the white boots from my closet, hurry, we're gonna be late," Calypso didn't protest, and she put them on. They were chunky, with a high heel and Calypso gave Angela's cat a scratch, before she ran out of the door.