Apologies.

Calypso woke up before the sun the next morning.

She layed in bed and looked out of the window. It was seven-thirty, James wasn't in bed anymore, and she started growing lonely and hungry. So, pulling a pair of sweatpants over her shorts and making the bed, she made her way downstairs. She found Katerina and Angela in the kitchen, and kissed her friend on the cheek.

"Goodmorning, Calypso," Katerina smiled. Her thick Russian accent made Calypso grin, "Morning, Katerina. How'd we sleep?" The two girl spared eachother a quick glance, and Angela carried wiping butter on her toast. Katerina leaned against the counter and bit into a slice of buttered toast. Her pastel pink dress hung off her loosely, and her pin straight blonde air was held behind her head in a hair tie.

Angela was dressed in a black jean and red flannel with a white shirt underneath, and her wavy blonde hair cascaded down her back.

"Good, babe. How'd you sleep?"

Calypso sighed, "Didn't get much. You know, I can't sleep well in new places," Katerina smirked, "Oh? Or was it James that kept you awake?"

A deep blush bloomed at her cheeks and she smiled, and when Angela wiggled her brows at Calypso, she shot her a finger. Calypso grabbed a piece of toast from Angela's plate, and before she could protest, Katerina said, "James and a few of the guys went for a run, if you were wondering," Calypso nodded at her, chewing on her piece of bread.

Avery joined them a little later, already dressed for the days outing. Calypso jumped up onto the black marble counter and swayed her legs as she listened to Avery and Angela argue.

"Ange, we'll go to the guitar shop after breakfast,"

"Avery, I'm two minutes older so you cannot tell me what to do,"

"Oh, my god. Kat, please,"

Katerina threw her hands up in defense, "I only have brothers, so I don't know how this works really," She took a sip of her black coffee, "Angela, I'll go to the shop with you after breakfast, alright?"

Both Calypso and Avery smirked at Angela when she blushed and looked at her feet, nodding. And then, the front doors opened and the house filled with loud chatter from the men.

As they rounded the corner to the kitchen, Calypso and Avery suddenly started swallowing harder. Adam and James, both shirtless and very, very sweaty strutted in followed by Ken and Matthew.

James' grey shorts sat loose on his hips, and when he saw Calypso, he smirked.

"Goodmorning, baby," He ran a hand through his hair as he approached her. He pushed her legs apart and stood between them, his lips still pulled into a cocky smirk.

"Morning,"

"Sleep well?" He said, and stared into her forests as he reached up, his large fingers effortlessly taking her half eaten toast from her tiny hand. He bit into it, perfect teeth sinking into the buttery goodness. She swallowed her piece, "Y-yeah," He smiled, mouth full of toast.

"Good," He mumbled. He spotted her cup of coffee next to her, and picked it from the counter, "When are you leaving?" He asked, and then took a sip from her cup. His eyes never left hers as he did this, and she suddenly grew embarrassed as he watched her.

"In twenty,"

He merely nodded, "This is good, who made this?" Calypso smiled, "Katerina," James then turned swiftly, "Kat, you're making coffee from now on, yeah?" Katerina grinned, nodding, "Sure, if you payed me to do that,"

James sat the cup down, rolling his eyes, "Don't I pay you enough?" Katerina laughed, "Enough is never enough. Gotta have more,"

James tsked and then looked back at Calypso. She was watching him, her bottom lip pulled between her teeth and her eyes were suddenly very hazy.