Painting.

an: literally the dirtiest smut I've ever written.
tw: Degrading words will be used in said smut, if you're uncomfortable with it, please skip the smut. thank you.
spit kink, breath play, really bad choking, edging and orgasm denial, knife kink. if any of these make you uncomfortable, PLEASE skip.

ps: both hands on the phone, please.

—————————————————————

Calypso sat silently on the leather sofa, mindlessly paging through a magazine. The large, white room she was in was cold and smelled of cleaning chemicals and the vanilla candle that sat on the counter infront of her.

She looked up at Adelaide every now and then, her eyes catching her looking up at her. She typed silently and quickly, her long, red nails clicking on the keyboard letters.

Calypso wore her favourite pair of bootleg trousers and one of James' t-shirts. She was patiently waiting for James to finish up a meeting. Although he was running late, she decided she'd brush it off this one time.

Then, Adelaide spoke: "He'll see you now," She said curtly. Calypso stood, dropping the magazine back onto the white coffee table. She looped her handbag over her shoulder and passed through the many employees and customers.

Her black boots made loud sounds on the marble tiles as she strutted to the elevator. She pressed the button and after a moment, the doors slipped open.

She stepped in and just as she was about to press her floor, a hand cut off the closing doors. In stepped a man, with black curly hair and beautiful, dark skin. She smiled at him, bid him a good morning, and pressed her floor.

"Going to see the boss?"

She merely nodded, then asked: "You too?" He man nodded, "I am. I have an interview in fifteen minutes with him. And to be frank, I'm shitting bricks right now,"

Calypso laughed, "He's not that bad," She smiled. Her cheeks warmed with an approaching blush as she thought about her lover. The man smiled, "God, I hope not. I'm Lawrence, by the way," He said, extending a hand to her.

She took it, "Calypso," She said, pulling her hand from his. "So, you know the boss?" She smiled widely, "Uh, something like that," She said and the doors dinged open. She walked out and turned the corner to his secluded office.

She knocked on it three times, and the cold, hard "Come." Came from inside. She pushed it open and the smell of cigarettes and his usual cologne burned up into her nose. She smiled widely at the man. He stood, his lips tugging into a grin. He was dressed as he usually was; black suit and white undershirt. His hair was neatly tucked behind his ears and she felt her chest warm up as the necklace gleamed at her.

"Good morning, doll,"

"Morning, handsome," She smiled. He leaned down and she pressed a kiss to his scruffy cheek before she passed by him. She sat on one of his dark leather chairs, crossing her leg over the other.

"To what do I owe this pleasure?" He asked, sitting back in his chair. She licked her lips before she spoke, leaning back in the chair.

"I have a few paint matches I'd like to run by you, Mr Dudley. If you wouldn't mind,"

"I wouldn't mind bending you over this desk right now,"

She huffed, her blush burning her cheeks. She shook her head, "This is serious!" She laughed, digging in her purse for the paint swatches.