Characters...

Haseena mallik: Newly appointed In charge of mahila police thana... She is a single mother.. She only have her son, her ammi and her best friend in family... A strong and emotional person... Solves cases with jazbaat... Age 24 years...

Karishma singh: SI of mahila police thana... Daughter in law of pushpaji.. She is short tempered and always on loggerheads with pushpaji.. Loves colleagues as family... Uses ghusa,mukka, laat...

Santosh Sharma : Constable of Mahila police thana.. She is sweet innocent and bubbly... Loves cheetah inner in herself but don't realize.. Is cyber crime expert..

Cheetah Chaturvedi: Another constable of mahila police thana... Is sweet and innocent but lacks confidence... Women psychology specialist.. Loves santosh..

Pushpa singh: Head constable of mahila police thana... Mother in law of karishma.. Loves her but gets into catfights.. Is sweet and loves to eveasdrop...

Anubhav singh: DSP of lucknow... Is tough, rigid but simple and sweet... He loves her mother and sister karishma a lot... He is waiting for his love of life.. Is caring towards everyone.. Age 28 years..

Darsh mallik: Son of haseena mallik.. Is of 4 years and a lot interested in boxing but haseena doesn't allow him... Loves her ammi(haseena) and nanno(ammi) a lot...

 Loves her ammi(haseena) and nanno(ammi) a lot

Ammi: haseena's ammi... Open minded lady...

Maa: anubhav'a mother.. A little Orthodox In thinking and love her son a lot

Billu: a thief turned spy and permanent prisoner of mahila police thana...

So guys this is the character sketch of my ff.. Almost similar to original one... Also, let me know about cover photo... I made it by my own... Thank you.. Wait for 1st part... Will be uploaded tomorrow...