Chapter 36

So, anuseena went upstairs to change and darsh enjoyed with his friends..

Anuseena room,
Anubhav got ready first and then haseena picked her clothes to go inside.. But, anubhav held her hands..

AS: hum change karwa dete hai na.. Hmm.. (Naughtily hugged her from back)

HM: (blushed) nahi.. Hum khud kar lenge chhodiye hume.. (Wriggle out of his grip)

She went inside to change and came back in a beautiful yellow saree.. He was gazing at her as his eyes got fixed on her exposed waist... She went and stood in front of mirror fixing her hairs when anubhav held her waist caressing it slowly and sensually...

HM: (whispered when he came in contact to her) anuu..

AS: hmm... (Touching her back with his front)

HM: please hume taiyar hone dijiye na.. (Cutely) sab log aa gaye honge..

AS: I don't feel like letting you go.. (Nuzzled her neck and breaths seducingly in her neck)

HM: (closed eyes and eyebrows knitted in nervousness) uhh.. Anu pl.. (She lost her words as he kissed her spot on neck)

He was now kissing on her whole neck and she held his hand tightly which was wrapped on her waist... He smiled in kissed and moved his hand to her belly around navel... Her breaths were erratic till now and he turned her slowly still holding her by waist.. Her eyes were still closed and anubhav kissed her eyes..

AS: jaan.. Aakhen kholiye.. (Again kissed her eyes) please..

She slowly opened her eyes and looked on his.. His eyes were shining bright reflecting love, affection and also desire he is letting flow through his actions right now... He pulled her closer with a jerk and she gets on her toes.. Her eyes fell down and he kissed her lips making face up from her chin.. Both closed their eyes and the kiss came in sync soon... Het hands travelled to his set hair messing them and his one hand on waist and other caressing her bare back... Haseena being breathless broke the kiss and he tried kissing again but she placed a hand on his chest..

HM: (blushing hard) anu neeche sab wait kar rahe honge.. Please chhodiye hume aur taiyar hone dijiye.. (Hugged him not able to control her blush)

AS: (hugged her tightly) abhi toh chhod diya par hum na baad mai apko nahi chhodenge... (Kissed her hair and broke the hug)

They got ready and went down... All were present there... MPT members along with rehan also came... They went and greeted everyone...

KS: bhabhi aap dono ko zyada waqt nahi lag gaya aane mai.. (Teased)

RS: haan.. Darsh ne toh bola ki aao dono ko uper gaye bahut waqt ho gaya.. Itne der kaise lag gayi.. (Fake confusion)

AS: wo.. Woh aana haseena ki saree nahi Theek ho rahi thi.. Isiliye time lag gaya..

HM: haan.. Hamari saree baar baar bikhar rahi thi... Usiko thik kar rahe the.. (Sighed)

M: achha.. Ab aa jaao cake kaatte hai.. (

HM; maa.. Woh ammi abbu.. (Saw them coming) aa gaye.. (Went and hugged abbu)

SM: kaisa hai baccha.. (Kissed her hair)

HM: I was missing you.. (Tightened the hug)

DS: (joined haseena) naanu..

SM; (broke the hug and picked darsh) happy birthday beta..

DS: (kissed his cheek) thank you naanu...

A: aa ja beta.. (Took darsh) happy birthday..

DS: thank you nanno.. (Kissed her cheek)

AS: (touched their feets) good evening ammi abbu...

A and SM: khush raho beta..

SM: chalo chalo.. Cake kaat lena late kyun hona..

They went and haseena came with a 2 layer chocolate cake..

DS: wow ammi

DS: wow ammi.. Yeh itna bada cake hamara hai..?? (Cutely)

AS; haan.. Ab chalo ise cut karo.. (Handing a plastic knife)

HM: araam se.. Todna mat pichhli baar ki tarah.. (Chuckled)

DS: ammi.. Abbu aap bhi aao..

They cut the cake together and all clapped making him chuckle and smile...

DS: abbu... (Forwarding to anu)

AS: pehle daadu, naanu aur nannos ko..

He feeds cake to all elders first and then anuseena... He one by one feeded all and then danced and enjoyed...

After the party finished and all guests left only family members were left and they were on dining table while haseena and karishma were serving them..

DS: santu gf.. (Grumpy face)

SS: haan... (Eating a bite)

DS: hum aapse gussa hai.. (Pouts and turned face)

SS: kyun.. (Scared) kya ho gaya bf.. Aap kyun gusaa ho..

DS: aap cheetah bro ki gf ban gaye aur phir hamara kya.. (Angrily) aap aise cheating kyun ki..

SS: are baccha... (Walking to him) kya hai yaar... Aap toh humse chhote ho na isliye mujhe cheete ki gf banna pada... Warna pyaar toh mai aapse hi karti hun.. Aap hi ho mere bf.. (Hugged him and kissed both cheek)

DS: nahi nahi.. Aap jao.. Ab humne bhi doosti gf bana li... Woh aise cheating ni karegi.. (Cutely frown)

SS: hawww... Kon hai woh.. Jisne mere bf ko aise chheena.. (Fake anger)

DS: hum ni batayenge aap jaao.. (Started eating ignoring her)

HM: (to anu) aapki bhi iski tarah pachaas gfs thi kya.. (Teasingly)

AS: (dramatically) aapko kaise pata.. Haww.. Aapne hamari jasoosi ki... (Wide eyes and smile)

HM: matlab sachme aapki itni saari gfs thi..? (Angry)

AS: are are.. Hum toh mazaaq kar rahe the... (Chuckled) koi gf nahi thi hamari.. Aur aapke kitne bfs the..

HM: ekk.. (Turns emotional) I loved him a lot..

AS: kyaaa... (Shocked) aao mazaaq kar rahi hai.. (Confused)

HM: nahi.. Sach me hamara ek boyfriend tha college mai... Aur timepass bhi nahi tha... Par hamari kismat us waqt bahut alag thi... Aur ab aap mil gaye.. (She turns the topic and chuckled)

He smiled but left in confusion.. More to his confusion that does she still love him as he noticed a tear falling from her eyes after their talk ends..

UPCOMING
Her ex...?
Stay tuned....
Bye... 👋👋