Chapter 21

So, anubhav came to meet haseena from balcony... She helped him getting inside and they fell on bed..

They were looking deep into each other's eyes... Haseena wanted to scream and tell the whole world along with him that she loves him.. His one hand was on her waist and other above her head.. Her hands were pn his chest.. They were in same position and anubhav asked..

AS: aap ab tak jaag kyun rahi thi.. (Moved finger In her hair)

HM: hume neend nahi aa rahi thi.. Isiliye book padh rahe the.. (Smiled and asked cutely) aapko laga ki hum so gaye honge..

AS: haan.. Hume toh laga hamari hone waali wife aur beta dono so chuke honge.. Chalte hai aur dur se unhe dekh ke aa jaayenge... Sukoon ki neend to aayegi.. (Again lost in her eyes)

HM: aur hamare sukoon ka kya.. Jo kal se kosun dur jaake baitha hai..(In flow flow)

AS: kyun kal kya tha.. (Confused)

HM: aa... Hamare uper se hatiye aap.. Hum thak gaye hai.. (Playfully)

He stood up and she too... She immediately hugged him making him happy and surprised.. She was trying hard but not able to.. She hugged him to calm anxiety and whispered slightly looking up mustering all courage..

HM: anubhavji.. (Low baby)

AS; kahiye na.. (Lovingly)

HM: I love you... (And dugged face in his chest blushing nonstop)

AS: I love you too.. (Then realized what she said) kya... Haseenaji yeh aap.. (Shocked and happy) idhar dekhiye na haseenaji...(desperately)

HM: nahi.. (Tightened the grip)

Anubhav too hugged her clutching in his arms... She was blushing every color of red and he was as happy as seven colors of rainbow..

After whole 20 minutes, they broke the hug and haseena was now a little normal... Anubhav held her close by waist making her gasp and blush again.. He kissed her forehead placing his lips for a long time... She closed eyes to feel purity of his love...

AS: aap jaanti bhi nahin hai... Aaj hum kitne khush hai.. (Smiling and said softly)

HM: (looked on his eyes) hum bhi... Aur Isse zyada khush to kal the jab humne samjha ki hum bhi aapse bahut pyaar karte hai.. (Smiling nonstop)

AS: sach me bahut pyaar karti hai aap humse...? (Naughtily moving ahead)

HM: (stepping back) Haan.. Par aap.. (He placed a finger on her lips)

AS: shh.. Abhi aap bhi bolin aur hum to kabse keh rahe hai ki pyaar hai.. Toh.. (Moving ahead continously)

HM: toh.. Toh ky.. (Her back touches cupboard door)

He caged her in his arms and moved near her... She get on her toes blushing hard and getting nervous.. He kissed her forehead again mumbling.. "I love you".. Against her skin.. She smiled and he moved to her nose kissing her nose cutely earning a chuckle.. He kissed her cheek and she closed her eyes unable to bear proximity... He kissed her other cheek also and she fisted her hands.. He moved his hand down sliding on her arm and moulded their hands.. He kissed her chin moving down and she clutched his hand tight... He understood she need some time and get his hand free holding lightly otherwise and kissed her fingers lightly making her normal again... He then kissed her forehead...

AS: (moving near her ear) hum kabhi aapko force nahi karenge haseenaji..(her expression soften)Aap nahi chahenge jab tak hum aapke zyada kareeb nahi aayenge.. Lekin itna to aa sakte hai na... (He smiled slyly and she Smiled and nodded)

HM: haan.... (Hugged him)

He also hugged her that way and then kissed her hair breaking the hug..

HM: ab jaaiye aap.. Aapka shehzada jag gaya toh ammi ki bol dega.. Jaaiye..

AS: ja rahe hai.. Rukiye toh..

He walked to darsh and kissed his forehead  caressing his hair lightly...

AS: good night baccha..

He went to window and wished good night to her also.. He started getting down the window and she watching down there..

HM: anubhavji.. (Called lightly)

AS: Haan..

HM; (kissed his cheek bending down) good night... (Ran inside closing the window)

He goes down with a great difficulty and went home... He reached his room and slept peacefully...

Next morning,
He got up and got ready... No function is there today as main functions are from tomorrow.. He get ready into simple tees and trousers.. He get down to find maa and karishma staring at him.. He get little conscious and said..

AS: aap log hume aise kyu dekh rahe hai..

M: Tu raat ko kaha gaya tha.. (Doubtfully)

AS: (shocked) aa. Ka.. Kahin nahi.. Aaap.. Aapko aisa kyun lagta hai ki hum kahin gaye the...(taking a sip on tea)

KS: kyunki aapke joote room mai pae gaye hai abhi.. Bataiye kahan gaye the.. (Folding hands)

AS: ka.. Ka.. Kahin nahi... Hum to yahin the.. Aap log naashta kariye na..

All ignored and started having breakfast.. Rehan was sitting next to anubhav and amed whispering..

RS: bhaiya... Aap bhabhi se milne gaye the na.. (Smiled wickedly)

AS: na.. Nahi.. Hum toh nahi gaye.. (Looked otherside)

RS: bhaiya aapse pehle hamari shady hui hai woh bhi love marriage.. Kun smart ban rahe hai.. (Smirking)

AS: ji.. Gaye the hum haseenaji se milne.. Par aap maa ko nahi batayenge.. (Pleading eyes)

RS: hmm.. Nahi bataenge par bataiye kal kya kya hua.. (Keen interested)

AS: kya.. Kya hua.. Kuch bhi to nahi hua.. Kya hua.. (Ignore his excitement)

RS: jhooth.. Aap aadhi raat ko bhabhi se milne gaye the.. Kuch nahi hua.. Bataiye.. (Hit his shoulder with his shoulder)

AS: are kuch nhi.. Darsh aur haseenaji ko sar pe kiss kiya aur good night wish karke aa gaye.. Bas..

RS: basss.. (Disappointed)

AS: kya bas.. Aap kya expect kar rahe the.. (Raised eyebrows)

RS: aap toh rehne do..

KS: ka baat kar rahe ho aap dono.. Han..?

AS: kuch nahi behna.. Yeh jijaji keh rahe the inhe bhi darsh jaisa cute sa baccha chahiye.. Aapse baat karne ko keh rahe the... (Exploded a bomb)

KS: haan... (Blushed hard for talk in front of his brother) rehanji aap..

M: waise karishma damaadji ka khayaal bura nahi hai..

RS: (scared and said to anubhav) kya kar rahe hai aap.. Hume pitwaenge kya..

AS: ab aap jo expect kar rahe the na ki kal hua hoga.. Ab aap kariye... Jaaiye.. (Teased him)

Ravi: di.. Baat sahi hai na.. Hume bhi bhanja bhanji mil jaayenge.. (Laughed with sooraj)

KS: aa... Hum paani laate hai..

She ran inside blushing hard.. All laughed and then spent the day laughing and enjoying at both the houses...

UPCOMING
Mehandi designed of his name...
Stay tuned....
Bye.... 👋👋

Sorry for zero scenes of darsh in this part... Actually poora anuseena ko dedicate kar diya maine... Aur flow flow Mai likhti gayi.. Baad mai realize kiya ki darsh to aaya hi nahi.. But, next part mai bahut saare scenes hai anuseersh ke.. Promise..