Chapter 27

After haldi, all went to the respectice houses and the day went preparing for next day... It has nikaah first and then wedding.. Anuseena were the most to be excited and desperate..

Finally, The next morning which was biggest day in three lives was here... Also, two more lives are gonna attach today...

So, coming to nikaah directly..

Haseena came down getting ready in the beautiful orange dress with a difference in design... She covered her head with pallu and as she came down her eyes fell on two important men in her life... They were wearing cream sherwani with orange prints on it... She smilingly went till last two stairs where a small hand was waiting for her... She chuckled and held that small hand.. They moved to the the nikaah mandap... She sat on opposite side of that vile in between and anubhav was smiling from there...

HM: (in mind) dekhiye abbu.. Aaj na aapki shehzaadi kisiki beghum banne ja rahe hai... Ek baar to aake hume dekhiye na... Dekhiye abbu ki aapki bacchi aapse kiye waade ke khaatir apni duty ke saath apni life ko bhi utni hi importance de rahi hai..

She was thinking this with closed eyes and as she opened her eyes she found her abbu standing at the door.. She stood up smiling widely.. All were surprised at sudden shock..

A: kya hua haseena.. Aise khadi kyun ho gayi beta.. (Nervous and exclaimed)

HM; ammi.. Wo.. Woh wahan aa.. Abbu (pointed to gate) woh dekhiye aap.. (Tears flowing)

All were shocked and looked at door to find a man in all black ironed clothes standing at door...

Ammi too smiled in tears watching him...

A: shah... (And ran to him hugging him)

AS: (stood up too) haseenaji aapke abbu to.. Yeh aapke abbu kaise ho sakte hai... (Confused)

Just when all were looking at her ammi and abbu commissioner too came from back and haseena ran there...

HM: abbu...

Shahbaaz malik(SM) : haan baccha... (Hugged her and she started crying)

DM: (to anubhav) abbu... Yeh uncle kon hai aur ammi ne inko aise hug kyon kiya.. (Timidly making cute faces)

AS: (picked him) yeh ammi ke abbu hai.. Aapke naanu.. (Smiled)

DM: par ammi ke abbu to nahi the na.. Unhone bola tha.. (Remembering she told him)

AS: (placed him down) aap hi jaake poochh lo...

Darsh ran and pulled haseena back... She looked to find him clinging to her dress...

HM: kya hua baccha.. Aap dar gaye kya.. (Bending down looking at abbu)

SM: yeh baccha kon hai beta.. (Smiling timidly)